British Isles Celebrations [BIC]

Happy birthday @candyflosscurls ! The sun is out too (in Leicester!)

1 Like

Hi All :wave:t3:

Just a quick reminder that we will soon be celebrating two more British Isles Birthdays

Monday the 6th of May @jahlove

Wednesday the 8th of May @tesc

(remember to factor in the upcoming Bank Holiday)

Have a great week,
EmmaG x

7 Likes

It seems like further congratulations are in order @candyflosscurls :ring: :tada:

3 Likes

Ooooh @mwntimperial how do you know that? What lovely news! x

2 Likes

Instagram! The proposal took place in fancy dress, it seems! This sets a high bar for the wedding dress @candyflosscurls How can you beat Rita Skeeter?

3 Likes

Aww I just saw it, so cute!

Congratulations Alys (@candyflosscurls) and the soon to be MrCandyflosscurls :tada::woman_curly_haired:t2::heart:🧔🏻‍♂:ring::champagne::clinking_glasses: x

4 Likes

Happy First PostCrossing-a-Versary @MartynHst43277! :partying_face: x

4 Likes

Congratulations @MartynHst43277 - many happy returns! :postbox: :postcrossing: :tada:

3 Likes

@jahlove & @tesc I have written you both a card for your birthday’s and have put stamps on them, however my cards will be late as I went to see my doctor yesterday and I was immediately admitted to hospital with pneumonia. I hope you both have a great birthday and I will pop the card’s into the post upon my discharge from hospital…
Regards Andi

7 Likes

Oh my goodness Andi, sending you lots of get well wishes, I hope you won’t be in too long!
Take care x

2 Likes

Thanks Emma, I am constantly being admitted to the hospital for the same problem, I know that I am in the right place and will be in here for up to 10 days.
Andi

7 Likes

Get well soon Andi!!

1 Like

Yes, get well wishes from me, too!

1 Like

Get well soon X

2 Likes

My hubby was in for 10 days for the same reason last year :cry: take care of yourself x

2 Likes

Oh take it easy @Yorkshire_Lad - pneumonia is my bread and butter as a respiratory nurse. Please message me if you are worried about anything x

4 Likes

Thanks, I suffer from COPD and silent aspiration, I’m fed by peg tube but it’s when I bring my feed back up due to acid that I get pneumonia.

1 Like

Thank you @amethyst53 @EmmaEirene @mwntimperial @Natea @EmmaG @Yorkshire_Lad @BriJN and @MailboxMagic for the lovely birthday postcards/card! It was lovely to receive them and read them on my birthday morning, you all wrote such lovely messages.

I had a wonderful 30th, my partner planned a lovely day in London & on Saturday I had a Harry Potter themed mystery party where yes…my partner proposed!!

You can see the video on my Instagram (same as my postcrossing tag) if you want to see it!! I was dressed as Rita Skeeter :joy:

10 Likes

Wishing you a swift and complete recovery, Andi, and as comfortable a stay as possible in hospital

1 Like

I’ve just popped a card in this morning’s post for you Andi @Yorkshire_Lad hopefully it will be something nice for you to come home to.
I hope you’re doing well x

1 Like