British Isles Celebrations [BIC]

Wow 17 people! :heart: That’s great, thank you @EmmaEirene for putting all this together and thank you @EmmaG for the reminder! :hugs:

4 Likes

Mine is 26th :smile:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Birthday added @FIFi2341 , and a very warm welcome to you. The April birthdays are posted just above if you would like to join in at this point. Best wishes, the other Emma :blush:

1 Like

:tada: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHIANNON! :tada:
Hope you have a brilliant day @jobloggs x

6 Likes

Happy birthday, Rhiannon. :birthday: I hope you have a wonderful day - looks like the weather should be lovely. :sunny:

( @EmmaG - love the Carebear graphic! :clap:t2: )

5 Likes

Wishing you a very sunny happy birthday @jobloggs

Xx

5 Likes

@jobloggs Happy Birthday, Rhiannon!

All the best

Charles

4 Likes

A huuuuuuge THANK YOU to all of you got your kind wishes and so many wonderful cards! I was absolutely delighted to return from a short stay in Oxford to find a pile of lovely birthday greetings from so many of you - what a wonderful reminder of the amazing community we have here! :heart:

From top left to bottom right:

Thanks @EmmaG for the gorgeous Winnie the Pooh card with so many lovely decorations! :heart:
Thanks @mwntimperial for this fabulous Moomin card with a special postmark from the Postal Museum - thank you for arranging this! :heart_eyes:
Thanks @Eri9 for such a great colourful card with a fabulous ice- cream stamp! :kissing_heart:
Thanks @MoominMog for a fab card with so many decorations - I love the Snoopy washi! :heart:
Thanks @CEBooth for a wonderful nostalgic Beatrix Potter card! :heart_eyes:
Thanks @Natea for this gorgeous cat card, love the feel of this card and the rounded corners! :kissing_heart:
Thanks @RyanR for another wonderful colourful card with so many stamps! :heart:
Thanks @brijn and @ZoeJN for this great card with colourful decorations and a gorgeous tabby cat sticker! :heart_eyes:
And last but certainly not least, thanks to our fabulous host @emmaeirene for this great handmade Snoopy card! Love the lolly washi too! :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Look at that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: A really lovely birthday flurry.
Happy happy birthday @jobloggs xx

3 Likes

Our next BIC birthdays are @amethyst53 (24th) and @candyflosscurls (26th) :balloon:

1 Like

@EmmaEirene - I would like to send them a birthday card each, but I do not have their addresses, please can you PM them over to me?.

1 Like

Hi Ryan, nice to hear from you @RyanR
As instructions, please message them. Many thanks.
Btw, very happy for you to stay in the group, you are always so kind and thoughtful with your postcards, and that is exactly what BIC is all about :slightly_smiling_face:
As this thread is guided by choice, and you do live in the BI at times, please keep very much in touch.
Warm wishes, Emma.

2 Likes

Thank you @EmmaEirene , PM’s sent.

1 Like

Are you celebrating a new move/home @RyanR ? If so, can you send me your address? :sparkles: :house_with_garden:

1 Like

Me, too, @RyanR
Elisabeth :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you @amethyst53 for this lovely card sending birthday wishes - i hope you had a lovely break away! :heart:

3 Likes

The 12th May is Florence Nightingale’s birthday, and is International Nurses’ Day.
If you would like to exchange cards for this, please could you let me know?
I m doubtful, but if there is a big group that show interest, I will create a couple of smaller mailing groups.
Please send me your address if we have not exchanged before. Thank you :smiling_face:

I will message you a week before her birthday with names of those interested on sharing :hospital:

2 Likes

Hi All :wave:t3:

Just a quick reminder that we will be celebrating our next birthday in one weeks time. It’s @amethyst53 special day on Wednesday 24th of April!

EmmaG x

3 Likes

Morning All :blush:

Another reminder… @candyflosscurls will be celebrating her 30th birthday on Friday 26th of April :partying_face:

EmmaG x

3 Likes