BRAZIL - 8th Curitiba-Morretes Meetup - 20th of April 2024

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Morretes/PR
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Restaurante Vitorino
:calendar: DATE: 20/04/2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 8 a.m.
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

We are glad to organize the 8th Meetup.
The meeting starts at 8am on 04/20, we will meet at the Curitiba train station, there we will begin a 4-hour ride through Serra da Graciosa to the city of Morretes.
There we will stop for lunch at the Vitorino restaurant to try the city’s typical dish, [barreado](Barreado – Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre.

Right after lunch the traditional activity begins, signing the postcards!

Here is our postcard for the meetup:

Photo: provided by the Curitiba tourism department
artistic intervention: @carameljuniper

We will have the “Postcard Garage Sale Box”, more likely a Let Go of Postcards you don’t have more interest, get new ones or swap in the box.

Teremos a caixa de Desapego Postal, aquele postal que você não gosta ou tem muitos repetidos, pode levar para colocar na caixa. Pode só colocar, só pegar, trocar… a única regra é o bom senso. Levem os postais que vocês gostariam de desapegar, outra pessoa pode gostar deles.

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

3 Likes

This meetup will be amazing!!! Enjoy :smiley:

For those who don’t know, it is one of the best touristic train ride in Brazil:

3 Likes

Oi gente!
Eu gostaria de trocar essa cartão
Eu posso oferecer: Обменник — Яндекс Диск

1 Like

Hello!!

I’ll send you a message :slight_smile:

Hello, I will be happy to swap. My cards can be found on the link https://cloud.mail.ru/public/RHi6/U7QfwSUpw. if you cannot access it I can send you photos of cards I have based on your wish list.

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

1 Like

Hello. I like your card. Can I exchange with someone? Here is my offer https://postcards.framework.by/

1 Like

Hello!

I still have some Morretes postcards to swap, just drop me a line :wink:

1 Like