Boston meetup, aug 27, 2022

Is anyone coming from west/northwest suburbs? I broke my knee and can’t drive right now, but would love a ride.

1 Like

@bm123i @sarahaeyo I can set 15 aside for each of you. I didn’t order that many, so I don’t want to over promise. If there are any left over, we can divide them if anyone wants a few more. Does that work for you?

3 Likes

Works for me, thanks!

2 Likes

sounds good! :two_hearts: thanks for putting this together! :blush:

2 Likes

This sounds great! I would love to attend. I will check my availability. When do you need a definite answer?

1 Like

We hope you can make it, but it isn’t an RSVP situation. If you can make it we will see you there!!

1 Like

Thanks for all your work on this, @gibsonpark!

1 Like

Do you think you will be coming out? I am just trying to have a running tally of who may still need cards for the meet-up.
Thnx, Harley

@AlixW @volvomom @kristencat @sarahaeyo @bm123i @theJCAtx @squirrelgirl55 @MailedByMsNik @Irishmare @fionat @MrsForrest @Exceptionalistan

This is the Meet-up card!

7 Likes

this is so cute!!! ahhh so excited!

I love it!! Can’t wait!!

Is it still possible to reserve meet up cards?! If so, could I please have 10?!

Thanks!
Nikki

Got it! You can pay cash at the meetup or Venmo. Your call. $8.00 for the 10.

Thank you! I will bring you cash!

Thanks so much for doing this, @gibsonpark! They are awesome!!!

Fantastic! I would l 25 please, if possible. Can you do PayPal? Or just Venmo?

Hi,
There are still a few attendees that may want some and only 35 left. Once we have the meet-up, I can offer the remainder to you or I can place a follow up order and send directly to your home. Msg me personally so we aren’t exchanging personal information in the forum.
Thanks,
Harley

Very cool card!
I’d love to swap!

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m not going to make it. Have a blast!

I will be glad to exchange ))