Bordentown, New Jersey Meet-up, 29 April 2023 -- COMPLETELY BOOKED

Hope you can join us. If not, perhaps you can make the next one.

I am so excited to be able to join in on this :slight_smile: I have marked the calendar and this will be my very first meet up. :slight_smile: This all feels so welcoming. Thank you for all you are doing for this!

3 Likes

My first meetup - looking forward to seeing everyone in April!

3 Likes

Glad to hear this meet-up will be your first meet-up. See you in April!

1 Like

I am in Eastern PA - looks like this is 1.5hr drive for me. I will mark the calendar and see if I can make this. How exciting!

2 Likes

Sounds great! Hope you can make it!

1 Like

My sister, daughter and I just booked our plane tickets from Portland, Oregon. We’re so excited to be coming to your meet-up! Can we each get 20 extra cards and pay you there? See you soon!

3 Likes

Sure can. I’m going to PM you.

1 Like

I may see if i can make it up to this one either by train or via the evils of I95. Barb, I’d like to snag 20 extra cards if I may.

1 Like

Got it! Talk to you soon. Barb

I’m still trying to figure out how to use the Forum, so apologies in advance. I’m planning to attend the April meetup. Do I need to register somewhere? I’m about 40 minutes drive to Bordentown.

I’d like extra postcards too.

1 Like

Greetings! Happy to hear you’re planning to attend the meet-up. To register, go to the top of this event page and click on the blue Going button.

Reach out to me regarding how many extra postcards you want and if you’re paying in advance or at event.

Feel free to ask more questions – except for what the Trivia game questions or answers are!
Always,
Barbara

1 Like

Would you mind if I emailed you, or could you email me? I’m a first-time Meetup host and would like your insight.

Sure can. Reach out with your questions, concerns and ideas.

Barb- I will want around 100 cards. I am planning to be there. I will drive up from Virginia and visit my cousins for a few days. I will confirm when the time is closer. I am willing to “buy the rest” of the cards if you need to increase the quantity to get a better price if that makes it easier for you.

1 Like

Linda
Got it, 100 cards set aside for you. See you soon!
Barb

MEET-UP CARD INFORMATION - Tell Me If You Want More Meet-up Cards!
Each “goody” bag will have 5 postcards.

If you would like to purchase additional meet-up cards, let me know as soon as possible.
My current order is running low and I may need to place another print order.

I certainly want to set aside the number of additional meet-up cards for those who request extra. If I need to place another print order, I will.

For the folks who have already reached out to me with a card request, your meet-up cards are bagged and ready for you. See the “cashier” for payment if you’re paying cash at the event. Payment in advance via PayPal or Venmo is great. Reach out to me for those options.

Thanks for your cooperation. I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the meet-up.
Reach out to me if you have meet-up questions, concerns or need a Bordentown restaurant or brewery recommendation. The only thing I won’t provide now is the Trivia questions or answers!

See you soon. Always,
Barbara

2 Likes

BOOK SALE UPDATE – The Bordentown Library will not be holding their spring Book Sale on 29 April. The new date is to be determined. This means on 29 April, the only event happening at the Library is the Meet-up. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello! I’m from Mays Landing, NJ, and would love to attend this meetup and it will be my first. Do we just click the “Going” button and then show up, or do we need to make a reservation? Thanks! - Melody Moser

Melody – Thanks for asking. Do click on the Going button. I am using the Going responses to determine how many people to expect.

Happy to hear your first meet-up will be this one! If you use a stamper to sign your sent postcrossing cards, bring the stamper because you’ll use it at the meet-up.

Any questions, reach out. Looking forward to seeing you in April.