Bordentown, New Jersey Meet-up, 29 April 2023 -- COMPLETELY BOOKED

My mom, my aunt and I are all coming (:crossed_fingers:) from Oregon to attend this meet up! We’re super excited for our cross-country trip!

3 Likes

This is awesome! Bordentown is full of small bits of US history. If staying in area, consider a daytrip to Princeton NJ.

Hi, thanks for organizing this. So glad to see something so close - we are just across the river :slight_smile:
Will be bringing a guest if that’s ok.

2 Likes

How wonderful you plan to attend. Yes, bring a friend. See you in April

1 Like

I’m in the Philly suburbs and plan to attend the Meetup in April. My husband is a jazz musician. How do we find out more about the Porch Fest? Thanks!

https://www.bordentownarts.org/porch-fest

So great you plan to attend the meet-up.

Keep an eye on the Bordentown Arts website. There’s pictures of the 2022 Porch-fest and as of right now, only the 2023 date. More information on who’s playing where and when, t-shirts and more will be on the Bordentown Arts website. Feel free to reach out to them directly.

See you in April!

I am verey interested in the meet-up. Cannot wait to meet new friends and swap the cards. Thanks for organizing and sharing!

1 Like

Great news. Looking forward to meeting you.

1 Like

Hope to be able to make it. Had never known of or heard of meet ups, so will be my first time. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can’t wait! I missed the one in October because I didn’t see it, but I’m so looking forward to this one!

3 Likes

Hope you can join us!

1 Like

Looking forward to you joining us.

2 Likes

See my update regarding Porch Fest.

UPDATE – Bordentown City Porch Fest will not occur on Apr 29 2023.
They moved their date to May 6 2023.

Thanks for that update. Maybe we will come back for porch fest in May!

Hi Barbara,
I’d like to order 25 Meet-up postcards. I can send $5.00 payment through Venmo. Please let me know your contact info for Venmo.
Thanks,
Debbie

I’ll send you the Venmo information

Hey all! I am new to post crossing but I would love to attend this meet up! I am in PA but will make it there on April 29.

1 Like

Welcome to Postcrossing. I hope your mailbox becomes full with happy mail. See you in April

Will put it on my calendar tentatively - My Saturdays aren’t always free. Would love to attend if I can

1 Like