Best stamps you've received

Recent incomings

9 Likes

5 Likes

I can’t even say how beautiful these are, it looks different when you tilt it.

and here also the beautiful silhouette of elephants gives nice sense of the ratio to the view, to think how small I would be there :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Some of the most beautiful stamps I have received but damaged by USPS.

6 Likes

Speaking of unusual stamps. The bottom one here contains real flower seeds (in the middle of the red flower) :smiley:

The seed mix secured by a protective layer on the stamps contains Pink’s, Petunia’s, Snapdragon’s and Lobelia’s seed. According to Dutch TNT Post the use of flower seeds on stamps is a world first and was designed by Martin van Vreden (c)

11 Likes

:star_struck:

14 Likes

Lucky me! So many interesting stamps lately!

Indonesia

Romania

Canada

Russia

Finland

9 Likes

Beautiful Year of the dragon and Year of Rabbit stamp :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

Wonderful selections of stamps from Åland Islands :herb:

17 Likes

@Sangria2333 send me these fantastic stamps from China. A great match for me!

16 Likes

I love the vulgar and offensive tag. @wraith was very clever putting a stamps that fit the theme with wooden stamp, a freshwater snail tongue stamp and a pair of nice pair stamps!

6 Likes

9 Likes

Omg the pug stamp is awesome :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Lovely springtime stamp from Finland designed by Virpi Pekkala :cherry_blossom: :blush:

13 Likes

This is terrible! I had no idea the post office does this. I’m curious if other people have had this happen to their U.S. postal stamps?

2 Likes

This week, so far…

:heart_eyes:

17 Likes

This week, amongst others, received these, beautiful selection from Finland, great train/station stamp from Taiwan and a Swiss stamp from 2013!

11 Likes

11 Likes

Thank you very much for your beautiful stamps​:heart_eyes: :purple_heart:
@cong

@rvalkass

10 Likes

It’s been a while since I last posted here and I will add a few at a time as have several to post from various countries.

Lithuania

Finland

22 Likes