Bergen // Litteraturhuset // Saturday August 19th 2023

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Bergen
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Litteraturhuset, Østre Skostredet 5, 5017 Bergen
:calendar: DATE: August 19th (Saturday)
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12am
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: have a drink or two // signing postcards // talk about whatever we like to

Dear Postcrossing members from Bergen // Vestland // travelling around the country for meetups,

I would be happy to host my 1st ever meeting (as a host - as a participant I have joined about 5 meetings in the north and east of Germany this year - great fun!) during my 4 weeks trip around Norway in August by camper van. We will be for 2 nights at Skogtun Camping in Fjell and I`ve thought this is a perfect opportunity to meet up.

If you like, please join! I`ll be also creating a meetup-card.

At the Litteraturhuset there is a café where I can make a reservation in advance, so please let me know in case you like to show up and I can tell them how many people we might be.

Here comes our list:

1. PepeGelato
  2. @postboo (maybe)
  3. @schnatter_inchen

If you have any additional suggestions, feel free to share, for example, good places to get postcards near the Litteraturhuset and such…

See you in Bergen!
Best wishes, Leo

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

I wish I could be there, but I’m busy all of August. I’ve shared your meetup on two Facebook groups (for postcrossers in Norway and in the Nordic countries). Most replies so far are “unfortunately can’t make it”, but I hope someone can!

1 Like

I will answer maybe at this time.
I have put it in my calendar, but are not 100% sure I can make it. Will notify you as soon as I know :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you, KAS for sharing with postcrossers in 2 Facebook groups and @postboo, nice you’ve put the meetup into your calendar! I’ve just ordered 50 of these cards, maybe they find some writers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@PepeGelato - it looks like the postcard might not follow the logo usage guidelines, as the background behind the logo is partly blue.
Don’t put the logo on a red or blue background.

@mundoo - Can you have a look at it, please?

Hello can we swap this nice card.

1 Like

pls let me know because they are ordered already, best wishes, Pepe

Hi again. I am not able to join this meetup as I will be working on that Saturday. Sorry.

As long as the Logo is on the black part of the sky the postcard will be allowed.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

1 Like

Yes of course!

Great, thx @mundoo for letting me know!

Looking for this amazing postcard :heart::heart:, here is my offers TanyaKuklina | Zonerama.com

1 Like

Hello, can we swap the card?
I’m from Indonesia :indonesia:

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know and I wish you a good day

1 Like

I wish I could be there. Could we swap cards? I would really like to get some Meet up cards but there is never one in the midwest US. If you want to swap, this is my info:
Address removed by moderator. Please don’t share addresses publicly in the forum. Use private messages instead.

1 Like