Bergen, 28 July 2022 10.30 AM

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Bergen, Norway
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Reception at Thon Hotel Bristol Bergen, Torgalmenningen 11
:calendar: DATE: 28 Juy 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10.30 AM
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Go postcard shopping and walk around the city center, have something to eat and sign postcards, talk about Postcrossing and meetups.

As I will be visiting Bergen from 27 July to 29 July, I hope there are some postcrossers who would like to meet up for a meetup on Thursday 28 July. (On 29 July I’m travelling from Bergen with Hurtigruten to Trondheim, and I have set up a meetup on M/S Trollfjord).

At the moment the plans are not set in stone, as I might setup a place to have something to eat and sign postcards, depending on how many attends.

There will be a meetup postcard, in limited edition, so no swap possible.

We (the 3 of us) have booked a boat trip from 1 pm/13.00 (3 hours).

Marit_la
Rundstykket
KAS

1 Like

I’ll be there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rundstykket and I just booked our train tickets and hotel, so we will be there :grinning:

1 Like

@marit_la vi må ta en øl på Wesselstuen! :grin:

1 Like

Det må vi gjøre.

1 Like

There will be a meetup postcard for this meetup, but a limited edition of 50 cards (so no swap requests).

marit_la 36
KAS 10
Rundstykket 4

2 Likes

Awesome, can I have 10 please?

1 Like

Does anyone want to swap meetup cards? I have cards from meetup’s in Breda, Delft and Zoetermeer (Netherlands). Please send me a PM if you want to swap!

Because I tested positive for covid (first time I have tested positive during the pandemic) I won’t be able to join after all :sob:

I hope don’t feel too bad, and are getting better soon.

Hopefully we can meet again soon.

1 Like

Thank you.

I hope so too. Enjoy Bergen and Hurtigruta!

Oh no that’s terrible timing :hear_no_evil: Hope you’re one of the lucky asymptomatic ones at least, contracting covid this late in the game :grinning: See you next time!

1 Like

A lovely meetup in nice and sunny weather. ALL of the meet-up cards are used.

Soon off for dinner at a fish restaurant.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the nice surprise in my mailbox today :slight_smile:

2 Likes