Belarus - Rest of World tag

Hey folks! I understand I’m posting this in the Russian forum, but I didn’t see one for Belarus and figured the “other” forum for geographic communities wouldn’t get much visibility.

I’m interested in putting out a survey to examine interest in a “Belarus - Rest of World” tag and wanted to out a feeler here to gauge interest. It would be similar to this:

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/russia-rest-of-the-world-tag/1297

Thanks kindly in advance!

Привет, друзья! Я понимаю, что пишу это на русском форуме, но я не видел такого форума для Беларуси и решил, что “другой” форум для географических сообществ не будет сильно заметен.

Я заинтересован в проведении опроса для изучения интереса к тегу “Беларусь - остальной мир” и хотел бы провести опрос здесь, чтобы оценить интерес.

Заранее спасибо!

• Interested
  • Not interested
0 voters
6 Likes

Hello, I would love to participate in this tag :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the interesting topic!
And what kind of postcards are sent there, what is important - that bought in this country, surprise or necessarily tourist, or something related to the country?
I haven’t seen that tag before, I only hear sometimes complaints that Russian speakers don’t tag in the international tag. Can I participate as a Russian-speaker but represent my country of residence Germany?

2 Likes

I would unite Russia and Belarus - the rest of the world

1 Like

Татьяна, я думаю, что смысл в том, что открытка должна быть отправлена из России

А при чем здесь Россия. Речь о теге Беларусь - остальные страны. Те, которые туда отправить могут.

3 Likes

Ну, если на форуме достаточно Белорусских посткроссеров для того, чтобы тэг не заглох, то пусть будет только Беларусь.

1 Like

I think many postcrossers would like to get a card from Belarus. There are similar tags for Italy, Korea, and other countries with a few active members as well so I think it’s worth creating. I love cards from Belarus :grin:

5 Likes

Такой тег надо бы в международную ветку, в международные теги, его там увидят из других стран. Но под вопросом участие белорусов… Надо бы, чтобы они следили за этим тегом, как мы за своим Россия - остальной мир. Скорее всего, для этого и проводится опрос: создавать ли такой тег в международной ветке? Будут ли участвовать белорусы? Их и спрашивают.

5 Likes

Большое спасибо за помощь в объяснении, Оксана. В списке нет сообщества для Беларуси, и я подумала, что это может стать более заметным.

Я также (в основном) использую переводчик, так что извините, если я не совсем понятно объясняю :rofl: Я быстро учусь!

Спасибо всем, кто проголосовал, независимо от того, заинтересованы они или нет. Я ценю вас всех.

3 Likes

@halloichbins for an example, see the link to Russia - Rest of World tag which is already up. The way these tags work is that anyone can participate so long as they alternate, or Belarus - any other country - Belarus - any other country (so on and so forth)

You most definitely can participate! Anyone can. Non-Belarusians would represent “Rest of World”. Cards can be anything - no specific topic or restrictions.

@halloichbins для примера, смотрите ссылку на тег Россия - Остальной мир, который уже запущен. Принцип работы этих тегов заключается в том, что в них может участвовать любой человек, пока он чередует или Беларусь - любая другая страна - Беларусь - любая другая страна (и так далее, и тому подобное).

Вы определенно можете участвовать! Любой может. Не-белорусы будут представлять “Остальной мир”. Карточки могут быть любыми - никакой конкретной темы или ограничений.

4 Likes

Hi! I rarely come to russian part of the forum, so I saw this topic accidentally, I think it would be better to post it in the international one https://community.postcrossing.com/t/vote-on-new-tags to see if other members are interested as well?

I like this idea, even though I’m not very active and honestly I don’t see that many belarusians participating in forum activities on regular basis :c Thank you for showing the interest! :slightly_smiling_face: I would like to participate in the tag.

And I’m definitely against “merging” with russian tag lol. We are different countries. No one suggests to merge, for example, polish and german tags just because there are not so many polish members on the forum.

8 Likes

Thanks for your input @anas_platyrhynchos!

The reason I didn’t yet include it in the international tags voting is that I wanted to first gauge interest. I too am against merging countries since Belarus is it’s own country, heritage, people, and culture. You know better than I, obviously! :joy:

5 Likes

There seems to be a decent amount of interest here. If folks wouldn’t mind going over to the voting thread and making it official by voting (either way, if interested or not)

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/vote-on-new-tags/25871/449?u=kissthebeehive

Thank you kindly!

Похоже, что интерес к этой теме достаточно велик. Если люди не против, перейдите в тему голосования и сделайте его официальным, проголосовав (в любом случае, если вы заинтересованы или нет)

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/vote-on-new-tags/25871/449?u=kissthebeehive

Спасибо!

5 Likes

I voted! Thank you for your initiative!

1 Like