[Beijing-UCPC] Mar.1st 2024 (Celebrating Valentine & White Valentine)

:world_map: PROVINCE : Beijing
:world_map: CITY : Beijing
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE : Scholar Coffee (U-Center), Beijing, China
:alarm_clock: DATE & TIME : Mar.1st 2024 2pm to 4pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN :

Each event we hold features a few artists and their corresponding artworks.

Our aim is to connect our local artists and their artworks with the world. We gather, we celebrate, and most importantly, we learn, share, and create! We also visit many different places to spread the spirit of creativity. Please check our Instagram account @ucpc_postcards.

微信用户请直接加renadylux,以便拉入活动群和方便活动联系。(WeChat users, please add id: renadylux directly.)

Many of our members are currently waiting to participate in swaps on Instagram, but if you are interested in swapping or even joining us, you are welcome to email our coordinator at renadylux@qq.com.

Our event is sponsored by international postcard shops. We hold a variety of activities - if you can imagine it, we can do it! You suggest it, and we’ll make it happen.

1 Like

I can see that you have removed the image from the listing.

Can you confirm that the postcard will be withdrawn from use please?

We have seen other meetings where the not approved image has been used anyway at meetings.
Deleting the image from the forum is not enough.
We need a confirmation of it either being altered to comply with the logo rules (picture required) or confirmation that it will NOT be used in any way in its current design.

Please confirm and reassure us.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Hi, so far I am not seeing anyone replying to this message regarding the previous design so I think nobody will use the previous one since they probably never see it. And yes, we will not use images that they don’t request to print :smiley:

Thank you for the reassurance.

hello , someone would swap with me?
thank you very much

Greetings from Belarus. I really like your card. I would like to exchange. Here is my offer: https://postcards.framework.by/