Beautiful cards with no favourites

These are my such postcards.

Books!

I love this topic :heart:. I have so many new favorites on my wall thanks to you, guys :blush:.

sent:

This one is funny:

received:
with only 1 heart (mine)

this one is for Christmas :heart: :

maxicard with my zodiac sign :cancer: :heart_eyes: :

This one is handmade :dove: :

CA-1216596 → It’s a lovely spider maxicard. Don’t look if you don’t like eight-legged little ones :wink:.

1 Like

Great topic indeed - thank you. :smiling_face:
No one seems to like this (in my humble opinion) very cute drawing of Audrey Hepburn:

And isn’t that one funny?

Finally, this one would also deserve to be a favourite, right?

1 Like

That really is a nice topic!

The recipient of this card loved peonies, and it was the only card I had with peonies on it… It is one of the last painting of Victor Müller, who died at the age of 42.

Also, I find this postcard really great, I think it deserves more likes!

1 Like

I love this huge full moon…

1 Like

This card I sent while spending an entire summer in Greece. It was the best summer of my life :heart: Who doesn’t enjoy a nice night view of an idyllic Cycladic island?

The majestic (ruined) temple of the somewhat mysterious goddess Afaia. Sent during the same summer as the one above.

I think this sleeping sea lion is just adorable :blush:

This poetic and cute postcard (in my opinion) was printed in USSR more than fifty years ago. I sent it to a sailor.
:sailboat:

1 Like

This one of mine was just registered, and it’s one of my favorites, by a local artist.

1 Like

I love Janet Bell’s bright and cheerful postcards. Such a shame she isn’t producing them any more, though there are still a few available on her website.

2 Likes

I thought of keeping this card for myself, because I liked it so much. I sent it on then, but it seems it was not a fave to anyone, not even the person who received it.

3 Likes

I like this one so much that I have it framed in my living-room:

This one is somehow intrigueing:

This represents daydreaming and Fernweh (longing for far away places) for me:

I love snowflakes, so of course this is beautiful for me:

And animals are cute:

Not only no favourites, but also no “Thank you”, just an empty Hurray message :cry:

Rowers at sunrise

The awesome Bruce Lee on the Avenue of Stars in Hong Kong. I miss Hong Kong… It’s undoubtedly one of the most amazing citie in the world :heart: