Aviston Elementary School (2023-2024 school year)

Instead, we are going to do a postcard exchange in hopes that we get a great response. The kids did love to receive mail

Shelly Albers
4th Grade Class
350 South Hull St.
Aviston, IL 62216
United States of America

I did email the teacher today and her classroom is collecting postcards again this year. I did ask her if it was okay if I shared this information on the forums at Postcrossing and she said yes.

5 Likes

This sounds lovely! I would love to send a postcard! Is there any particular postcard they would like to receive or anything they would like to have written on the postcard?

1 Like

will have a card in the mail tomorrow AM for them :slight_smile:

1 Like

That will be great.
My daughter is 7 years old.
I really happy to ask her to write a postcard to USA peers.

1 Like

Card ready to send and will go out in tomorrow’s mail.

1 Like

Sounds like fun! I have a card of a polar bear sitting in some fireweed that the kids might like. I’ll send it tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting. I will post a card from the UAE

1 Like

Will be sending one from Hong Kong

1 Like

everything you wanted to know about arizona but were too afraid to ask post card is on the way!

1 Like

Sending one from Germany.

1 Like

Dear Justin! I had thought that I would be able to report on Friday, “Shipped!” But at the post office, it turned out that my letter (long double card, matching envelope, one postcard) weighed 21 grams instead of the allowed 20. So for one gram I should pay not 1.83 euros, but 4 with some cents. I decided to do something different. At home, I opened the envelope, took out the postcard, put it in another envelope and then put one more postcard in that second envelope. So my post will be quite chaotic in both form and content. Especially if both envelopes do not arrive at the same time. But let’s hope for the best!!! (Those labels “Prioritaire Qwl Mail” are just for fun- in case you have Harry Potter fans. )

1 Like

I’ll stick one in the mail from Nova Scotia today