AvifaunaMeeting 7 september 2024

:world_map: CITY/REGION: NL Alphen aan den Rijn
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Avifauna, Hoorn 59, 2404 HG, Alphen aan den Rijn
:calendar: DATE: 7 September 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10.15 - around 16.30
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

On saturday 7th of September 2024 we (Elvira ( @Caterp1llar ), Maria ( @meidans s ) and Joyce ( ( @HealingSteps ) will host a meeting in Birdparc Avifauna.

We will gather at 10.15 in front of the entrance of Avifauna.
We ask you to buy your ticket in advance if possible. There are coupons to find if you are a member of ANWB, or if you are a Postcode Loterij member in the couponbook, Social Deals sometimes has deals for Avifauna, just check if you can use your voucher until the date of the meet-up. and maybe you can even find a coupon somewhere else? Residents of Alphen aan den Rijn bring a piece of mail with your address and you will get a discount that way.

At 10.30 our guide will be ready to guide us through the parc, and explain about whatever we would like to know about the animals in the parc.

After the guided tour, we will gather to have lunch at 12.30 at the van der Valk restaurant in front of the parc. You can find the menu here: https://www.vandervalkavifauna.nl/restaurant-rondvaart/menukaart/

After lunch, we will grab our cards and meetingbooks, and have fun signing the cards and filling in the meeting books.

Costs:
The ticket for Avifauna (you need to arrange this yourself)
Lunch and drinks: lunch will be paid in advance, drinks can be paid at the restaurant.
Guided tour: €2,75 per person

Meeting cards:
Price: €0,35 cents each

WhatsApp:
We would like to create a WhatsApp group, where we will place the meeting card, orders for lunch, & payment for lunch, cards and guided tour.
After you have registered, please send your phone number to @HealingSteps by PM

If you visit by car: Avifauna has a paid Parking terrain, but: THIS WILL BE FREE OF CHARGE, since we can collect a free parking ticket at lunch.
We could also make carpool arrangements in the whatsapp group.

By public transport: From the Alphen a/d Rijn train station, take Bus 2 to Avifauna directly. Bus 1 also stops at Avifauna, but takes a longer route. Or, take bus 165 to De Baronie (still a 15 min walk to the park) or bus 182 to Zoutmanstraat/Avifauna (still a 15 min walk to the park). You could rent an OV fiets/public transport bike at the train stat

Participantslist:
We will have room for 15 people, we would like to know the definitive participation before 31st of july 2024.

1. Meidans - Maria
  2. Caterp1llar - Elvira
  3. HealingSteps - Joyce
  4. Nikietje - Nikita
  5. Florisca (ovb)
  6. Carolien25
  7. Mar127 - Mar
  8. Jessy209 - Jessy
  9. Jaynillo - Ilse
  10. Blijdatikschrijf - Heleen
  11. Barbizon - DΓ©siree
  12. Ilsj - Ilse
  13. Soundstorm - Ellen
  14. Leentjebuur - Leni
  15. Miranda78 - Miranda

Waitinglist

1. Mijntje - Willemijn

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

3 Likes

Please count me in (ovb)

2 Likes

What a nice idea. I would like to come (ovb)

2 Likes

Please count me in please ovb

2 Likes

Ik meld me aan, nog even onder OVB.

2 Likes

Ik wil graag mee als dat nog kan

2 Likes

Ja leuk maar wel graav met een ovb

2 Likes

Ja leuk (nog even ovb) voor nu

2 Likes

Please count me in

2 Likes

Heykes, dat klinkt leuk. Kan je mij op de lijst zetten, voorlopig nog ovb :blush:

2 Likes

@Nikietje @Florisca @SusanneMartijn @mar127 @jessy209 @Jaynillo @bora1976 @muppet450 @Belske
Jullie staan allemaal op de lijst, waar nodig met (ovb). Ontzettend leuk dat jullie willen komen :smiley:
Mocht ik je nummer nog niet hebben, stuur je het mij nog even toe?

4 Likes

Would love to join

2 Likes

Please count me in!

2 Likes

Love to come!

2 Likes

Ik kan helaas niet komen , wil graag 1 kaart swappem

2 Likes

Count me in please! Wat

2 Likes

Als er nog plek is kom ik ook graag!

2 Likes

@Carolien25 @soundstorm @Leentjebuur @pareltje21 Jullie staan op de lijst! Leuk dat jullie er bij zullen zijn :smiley:
@SusanneMartijn Ik heb je van de lijst gehaald en wil graag met je swappen, stuur je me je adres?

@blijdatikschrijf Voor nu sta je op de wachtlijst als eerste.

2 Likes

Ik kan helaas niet,te druk weekend.

1 Like

Het ovb kan er bij mij vanaf

2 Likes