Autumn+halloween+streetart meetup in Verona, 30.10.2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Verona, Veneto, Italy
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Stazione Ferroviaria di Verona Porta Nuova (main entrance)
:calendar: DATE: 30.10.2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10-17
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Let’s spend a day together in the romantic shakespearian city of love of Romeo and Juliet, knowing each other and sending beautiful postcards!

Postcrossing FB coummunity “Postcrossing in Italiano” invites you all to join us to spend a day there for a meetup!

Autumn, Halloween and… streetart will be the main characters! How?

We will meet in Stazione Ferroviaria di Verona Porta Nuova (main entrance) by 10 o’clock - we will walk up and down the city to “catch” the colorful streetart themed masterpieces painted by LSD69 alias Lucio Sartori, some of them are decorating the red mailboxes of Poste Italiane - we will get lunch in the stunning restaurant/library Il Minotauro - we will send tons of postcards!

Let us know, we are looking forward to hearing from you!

6 Likes

Hello! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

I will be glad to exchange ))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494

I will be attending the meeting so if you are still interested we can swap!! :slight_smile:

I would love to swap with you! I will be attending the meeting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, very beautiful postcard, I want an exchange))
Postcards can be viewed here
Harry Potter Обмен Гарри Поттер – 152 Bilder | VK
Movies / cartoons / series Обмен:фильмы/мультфильмы/сериалы – 62 Bilder | VK
General exchange Обмен общий – 208 Bilder | VK
Vladivostok and lighthouses Обмен: Владивосток, маяки – 38 Bilder | VK
Meetings Обмен Встречные – 22 Bilder | VK

1 Like

bvbv

There will be a special postmark too!

4 Likes

Hello ~
Anyone interested in swapping out our Halloween meetup cards ??

or you can check my swap list , pls DM me thank you !!!

Ivy from Taipei :ghost:

1 Like

Some very late thank you, mille grazie to @stefbot75 e tutti who signed a card to me from this meetup. (the card found my home ~ten days ago)

Actually, Verona is not that far away from my town Innsbruck - maybe I can make it the next time you’re meeting.

Have a nice advent, happy postcrossing!

2 Likes

i am glad you received and liked my postcard :smile:
i think next meetup in verona will be in may for veronafil :thinking:
these days there will be a new train that goes directly from genoa to some cities in austria: villach, klagenfurt, leoben, bruck a d mur, wiener, wien meidling and wien hb, and back :smile:
it’s a night train, so if you wanna attend some meetups in genoa too… :rofl:
i’ve read some promotional prices at 29,90 :scream:
the next will be on 17th and 18th december, best wishes, stefano

1 Like

@Stevyy hi from Verona, the next VeronaFil meetup will be on 22 may 2023 I think, keep an eye here for more infos, we will be glad if you join us :slight_smile:

1 Like