August 3, 2024 Havre de Grace, MD Meetup at Postcard and Civil War Show

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Havre de Grace, Maryland
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Havre de Grace Postcard and Civil War Show, 100 Lagaret Lane Havre de Grace, MD
:calendar: DATE: Saturday, August 3, 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:30 a.m. to noon Eastern Time
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Dive into postcards, stamps, and cultural exchange as we gather for a Postcrossing meetup during the Havre de Grace Postcard and Civil War Show.

We have specially designed meetup postcards waiting for you. Bring your ink stamper or favorite pen and make your mark on these meetup postcards.

Explore the postcard show to hunt for unique postcards to expand your collection. The website says there will be over 1 million vintage postcards on-site.

This meetup will take place at the Havre De Grace Postcard and Civil War Show. You will have to pay the $3.00 admission fee for the postcard show to attend the meetup. The show organizers are providing us the meeting space.

:computer: Registration:

Since this will be a first time meetup, can you please note below if you are planning to come. This will help me know how many people to plan for.

Mark your calendar, gather your favorite pens, and join us for an unforgettable day at the Havre de Grace Postcard and Civil War Show! :earth_africa::postbox::sparkles:

9 Likes

Hi! I do plan on attending.

3 Likes

I am interested, I plan to come.

3 Likes

I will be there. Looking forward to meeting everyone in attendance and finding great postcards.

2 Likes

New to the area (western MD) and was happy to see that there is a meetup in the state! I plan on attending.

2 Likes

I am planning on attending for my FIRST postcard meetup!

2 Likes

I hope to make it! I just joined Postcrossing a few days ago, so this is very exciting that it is happening so soon and near where I live.

2 Likes

I’m going to try to make it!

2 Likes

I would love to join! The one in DC was so much fun last time. I have to make sure that I get myself a stamper.

2 Likes

I plan to be there as well (and perhaps bring family with me).

1 Like

Ordered cards today.

2 Likes

OMG! Your meetup card is so freakin’ cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Would anybody like to swap? I’m from Germany.

1 Like