August 10, 2024 | Postmark Posse x Dungeons & Dragons | North Hollywood | Los Angeles, CA

:world_map: CITY/REGION: North Hollywood | Los Angeles, California
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Groundwork Coffee Co. | 11275 Chandler Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91601
:calendar: DATE: Saturday, August 10, 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
:briefcase: Co-Host: @llmike007 x @ohhsayy

:loudspeaker: RSVP’s are now CLOSED :exclamation:
Please DM @misslyss you’d like to be on the waitlist.

:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: There are 2 Groundwork Coffee shops in North Hollywood, so make sure you go to the one at 11275 Chandler Blvd! It’s in what used to be an old train depot, so you can’t miss it! :railway_track:

• Meet at the picnic tables outside on the patio/deck area (see pictures below)
  • [Optional] Bring your own set of Dungeons & Dragons stamps, which are now available at post offices in the US (https://store.usps.com/store/product/dungeons-dragons-stamps-S_485404)
  • [Optional] Bring a signature rubber stamp to stamp cards, or a pen to hand sign your signature if you don’t have a stamp
  • [Optional] Bring postcards, stickers, washi tapes, or anything snail related that you no longer want and would like to give away at the small “Free Pile” table

Meet Up Location:
Groundwork Coffee Co. | 11275 Chandler Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91601

Dungeons & Dragons Stamps:
:dragon: USPS released their Dungeons & Dragons stamps during the Gen Con Indy 2024 gaming convention in Indianapolis, IN on August 1-4.

Official Postcard Design
Front:

Back:

Can’t wait to see you all there!

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

23 Likes

May I receive a postcard sent from the meetup please?

4 Likes

So fun! Can’t wait!

5 Likes

@misslyss Although you (very graciously!) designated me as cohost, you deserve all the flowers for putting this event together! Thank you!!

It’s been a while since I’ve been in this part of LA, excited to come back and see some old and new friends! :dragon:

4 Likes

Wow! There are no words, cool stamps.

2 Likes

I’ll be there! Thank you for organizing this Lyss!

3 Likes

i wish i could attend but living just south of Seattle makes for a long drive. would someone be willing to swap cards with me? this event for one i will be attending in early August?
if not (with the rising cost of stamps) i completely understand,
either way i hope everyone had a fun & safe time at the event,
enjoy your evenings
~Harley

@jrose097

1 Like

I am so excited about the D&D stamps! Would anyone be willing to swap meetup postcards with me? (I will be at the MN meetup this weekend)

1 Like

Just RSVP’d! I’m so excited for this! :smiley:

3 Likes

Going to see if I can make it down for this :smile:

3 Likes

I want to go :sob: but I’m already ditching the previous 2 weekends and will probably ditch the weekend after that…so I’d feel bad taking so many days off….hopefully there is no functions that day and I can make it…I’ll keep my fingers crossed…

2 Likes

Just signed up! Looking forward to this! :blush:

1 Like

Yayayaya!!! I can’t wait!! The Postmark Posse is calling, and I must go!

2 Likes

Ahh I’m so happy you’re coming all the way from SD!!! :star_struck: @Ehuuuuu

1 Like

Just ordered my cards! Had a sneak peak on the design @misslyss Looks so beautiful!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey everyone! So excited to host this and see you all!

RSVP’s for this event are now closed. Please DM me if you’d like to join the waitlist.

Thank you so much!

Best,
Lyss

:dragon: :dragon_face:

3 Likes

Wish I could attend. Good luck with this meeting.

1 Like

Hello, would anyone be interested in swapping the meet up postcard with me? ^-^ thank you :blush: I can offer postcards from Slovakia

1 Like

Hello,

I doubted I’d be able to make it, so I didn’t RSVP, but if anyone can spare a card, I’d like to get one, please.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hello!

I would be really glad if someone could swap this card with me!
I’m in Russia, but I’ve seen recently some cards from USA delivered here successfully, so I want to try. Russia is sending mail to USA so no problem with card for you! I can also try to find stamps with your favorite theme and will send you photo proof of written card as well.
Here are my swap albums, please, PM me if you’re interested! Thank you so much in advance.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RlKfgJWF7QPV3-Oho_WnjQvNguXYuPZx?usp=drive_link

Have a wonderful meet-up!
Maya

1 Like