August 10, 2024 | Postmark Posse x Dungeons & Dragons | North Hollywood | Los Angeles, CA

:world_map: CITY/REGION: North Hollywood | Los Angeles, California
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Groundwork Coffee Co. | 11275 Chandler Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91601
:calendar: DATE: Saturday, August 10, 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
:briefcase: Co-Host: @llmike007 x @ohhsayy

:star2: RSVP: FILL OUT YOUR RSVP IN GOOGLE FORMS

:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: There are 2 Groundwork Coffee shops in North Hollywood, so make sure you go to the one at 11275 Chandler Blvd! It’s in what used to be an old train depot, so you can’t miss it! :railway_track:

• Meet at the picnic tables outside on the patio/deck area (see pictures below)
  • [Optional] Bring your own set of Dungeons & Dragons stamps, which will be available at post offices starting August 1st (!!) - OR you can pre-order them from the USPS website
  • [Optional] Bring a signature rubber stamp to stamp cards, or a pen to hand sign your signature if you don’t have a stamp
  • [Optional] Bring postcards, stickers, washi tapes, or anything snail related that you no longer want and would like to give away at the small “Free Pile” table

Meet Up Location:
Groundwork Coffee Co. | 11275 Chandler Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91601

RSVP Required:
:star2: FILL OUT YOUR RSVP IN GOOGLE FORMS

Dungeons & Dragons Stamps:
:dragon: USPS will release the Dungeons & Dragons stamps during Gen Con Indy 2024 gaming convention, taking place in Indianapolis, IN from August 1-4.

Official Postcard Design:

Stay tuned for the big reveal :smiley_cat:

Hope to see you all there!

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

16 Likes

May I receive a postcard sent from the meetup please?

4 Likes

So fun! Can’t wait!

4 Likes

@misslyss Although you (very graciously!) designated me as cohost, you deserve all the flowers for putting this event together! Thank you!!

It’s been a while since I’ve been in this part of LA, excited to come back and see some old and new friends! :dragon:

4 Likes

Wow! There are no words, cool stamps.

2 Likes

I’ll be there! Thank you for organizing this Lyss!

3 Likes

i wish i could attend but living just south of Seattle makes for a long drive. would someone be willing to swap cards with me? this event for one i will be attending in early August?
if not (with the rising cost of stamps) i completely understand,
either way i hope everyone had a fun & safe time at the event,
enjoy your evenings
~Harley

@jrose097

I am so excited about the D&D stamps! Would anyone be willing to swap meetup postcards with me? (I will be at the MN meetup this weekend)

Just RSVP’d! I’m so excited for this! :smiley:

1 Like

Going to see if I can make it down for this :smile: