August 10, 2024 Evanston, Illinois Mini-Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Evanston, Illinois, USA
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Blind Faith Cafe, 525 Dempster St
:calendar: DATE: August 10, 2024 (Saturday)
:alarm_clock: TIME: 2-3:30pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Chat about postcards and postcrossing, sign cards, have a good time

This is a mini-meetup for up to 10 people. Please indicate if you are coming by sharing your intention in this thread.

The following meetup card is available for 25c each for attendees and for trade for those who cannot make it.

9 Likes

Hello, dear Postcrossers!
I would be very interested in swap the wonderful card.
My offers:

Enjoy your meetup and thank you in advance.

HELLO VERY NICE CARD! someone would swpa with me?
thank you very much

If you’re going to Blind Faith Cafe, there’s a place called Squeezebox at 743 Main in Evanston which is about five blocks from the cafe. They sell books and records and they have a rack of both vintage and new postcards, including some by cartoonist Heather McAdams.

1 Like

I will definitely be there!
See you soon, Felice ( Felice 1959)

1 Like

I love Squeeze box and have found some great postcards there!

I’ll be there too, looking forward to it!

1 Like

I also really like Squeezebox and shop books there often! Many of their postcards are from postcard books. They sell them with a significant upcharge compared to buying the book, but of course if you just want a couple, it’s a nice option to have.

Oh my goodness. This is perfect for me as i will be driving through the area that day. Count me in. If you are taking orders for postcards, i will take 15. Thanks!!

1 Like

What luck! Can’t wait to meet you Kristencat, see you in a few weeks!

I wish I could attend, but it’s my daughter’s birthday. I will hopefully attend the next one.

1 Like

Greetings from Japan!

My daughter will have her 18th birthday on August 10th, when this meetup will be held. A few years ago, 18 years old became an adult in Japan.

Receiving this special meetup card will be a wonderful memory for her.

If you can swap with me, please PM me. I’ll send you offers from your favorite wall or profile.

Please enjoy this wonderful meetup!

:turtle: Edit: I was able to do the swap.
Thank you! :hugs:

1 Like

What a great meetup card. I love the turtle in the corner… :turtle: Greetings from Germany, Christian

Would anyone who attended this event be interested in a swap for a Meetup Card from Southern California?

1 Like