Aug 31, 2024 | Hatch, NM - Hatch Chile Festival | Postmark Posse Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Hatch, NM
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Sparky’s Burgers & BBQ (115 Franklin St, Hatch, NM)
:calendar: DATE: August 31st, 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11AM-1PM
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

I’ll be back on the road Labor Day weekend and driving our for my first Hatch Chile Festival! Since I’m there, was considering hosting a meetup at the famous Sparky’s Burgers & BBQ. I was there earlier this year and loved their food, thee vibes, and they have some seating outside as well. Wondering if any folks would be interested?

More details to come and will get a card concept out in the coming weeks!

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

5 Likes

Two of us are interested in joining from Santa Fe.

3 Likes

Great! The venue may change - but still in the city of Hatch. Trying to figure out location anticipating a lot of visitors that weekend. Will post more details as they come!

1 Like

One from Albuquerque interested.

3 Likes

Looking at flights. Might be able to make it work

4 Likes

:open_mouth: Would be cool if you did!

1 Like

Oh my gosh! I can’t go, but I’m so jealous. I used to live in Santa Fe and my favorite smell is chiles roasting in the fall. I would be forever grateful to receive a postcard from the meetup.

3 Likes

Too bad you couldn’t make it! We can definitely make a postcard make it your way! :smile::sparkles:

2 Likes

I would like to make this one (2 of us but he doesn’t sign cards). armadillogal from Alamogordo

3 Likes

Oh did I say I’m there cuz I’m there lol gonna need…x postcards

2 Likes

Sorry everyone for so much suspense! Thank you for your interest :pray:t5::sparkles:. Everything still seems a go - I should have a card design posted by this weekend!

2 Likes

I can’t make this meetup but I will go to Bernallilo in September. Enjoy!

2 Likes

I can’t make it, but I would love to trade for a card!

2 Likes

@Nolablue @Flamagoes @Buzel @armadillogal @TrooperPostcardSwap Thank you for your interest! Working out a few more touches on posting the meetup card design :nerd_face: Should have that ready tomorrow :muscle:t5: but if anyone would like to start reserving cards will gladly take them now! - just note how many you’d like to reserve and will be posting pricing on them - so far seems we’ll keep these in the 50-cent a card range :smile: Any other questions feel free to post them!

@jeffweiss @pigeonpost Noted you down, I can gladly send a meetup card your way!

If this is by any chance anyone’s first meetup, wrote up this article not too long ago on what to expect! :smile:

2 Likes

Put me down for a dozen please. I also like to bring postcards to trade/giveaway.

1 Like

I’ll take 20 please 🫶🏽

2 Likes

We have a card and making an official count! Thanks everyone for your interest and looking forward!

A Member Qty
x @ohhsayy 30
1 @armadillogal 12
2 @trooperpostcardswap 20
3 davidmc 10
4 @nolablue 40
2 Likes

40 for myself and my mom, please! Looking forward!

1 Like

@Nolablue got you down! :raised_hands:t5::sparkles:

A step closer to Meetup day! Excited to meet everyone :smile:

2 Likes