Aug 15, 2024 - Wizard of Oz 85th Anniversary of the Premiere in Oconomowoc, WI

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Oconomowoc Public Library, 200 W South St, Oconomowoc, WI 53066
:calendar: DATE: Thursday, August 15
:alarm_clock: TIME: 5-7pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Oconomowoc, WI hosted the world premiere of the Wizard of Oz in 1939. There will be a moonlit movie in the downtown space at dusk, commemorating the 85th anniversary! Several fun things are planned beforehand (including a costume contest, petting zoo, and perusing the cute shops, etc.). Let’s meet up during this special occasion, embracing all things Oz! Exclusive meetup card will be available to order in advance once it is designed—at a nominal fee to cover the printing cost. I will share the design soon.

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

4 Likes

Ooh how amazing - I plan on attending!!

1 Like

This sounds like fun. Thank you for planning this. I plan on attending.

2 Likes

I plan to make my way over that way. If we are able to pre-order meet up cards I would like 10 please.

2 Likes

Awesome I can’t wait. Let me know about the postcards. I would like 10 at least.

1 Like

How awesome!! I would love 20 cards!

I’ll try to be there! Might be late depending on if I have to be on-site for work that day.

How fun! I’ll be there and put me down for 10 cards. Thank you

I plan on coming. 15 cards please.

This sounds great! I’ll be there and would like 20 cards.

I am coming and will take 20 cards

This is shaping up to be a nice event! I’m very excited to meet you all. I designed two cards, which are these:

A)

B)

I’m ordering plenty, but please indicate how many of each (or one or the other) that you’d like! They’ll be 25 cents per postcard just to cover the printing costs.

I know several of you put the quantities above, but I will edit this post to show the confirmed amounts of each for you!

@Gigix4 A: 10, B: 10 (+ A: 4, B: 4 for @kayakdiva not attending)
@laurieruth A: 20
@isignaslily
@ckproeber A: 25, B: 10
@Indreni A: 20
@rubber_ducky
@Volpe A: 10
@Gcarlson9927 A: 15, B:15
@anggenie A: 15, B: 15
@JoBo27 A: 20, B: 20
@WanderlustInWI A: 10, B: 10
@inlostdreams A: 20, B: 20
@alkramer

See you soon :postcrossing: :mailbox_with_mail:

5 Likes

Amazing cards - I’d like 10 of each please

1 Like

These cards are adorable! Well done. I will take 10 cards - Option A.
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome. I would like 25 A and 10 B Thanks.

1 Like

How wonderful, I would love 20 of A, thanks so much!

1 Like

Super cool! Mark me down for 10 of each please!

1 Like

Beautiful, I will take 20 of each design, A and B.

1 Like

Wish I could attend, but I will be back in TN at that time. I’d still like to order 4 of each design please. Give them to Gigix4. :grin:Thank you!

1 Like

The cards are amazing!! Changing my order to 15 of each!! Ahhh I’m so excite for these!

1 Like