ATHENS Meetup 24 May 2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: ATHENS
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Outside Theseio Train Station at the entrance
:calendar: DATE: 24 May 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 2PM (14:00) Local Time
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Greetings, I am a university student from Texas, USA, and will be participating in a 2-week study abroad trip around Greece. On Tuesday, 24 May 2022, I will be in Athens and have an afternoon with nothing scheduled, so I would like to attend a Postcrossing Meetup. I have hosted and attended many meetups in the States and have made many friends as a result. I would like to host a meetup during my trip to meet more Postcrossing members!

Meetup location will be outside the Theseio Train Station near the entrance. I will wear a shirt that says Postcrossing on it so that everyone can find me.

Meetup cards- I will design a meetup card and print it and bring them with me, but I will also make the design available if any attendees want to print their own.

**** 24 May 01:00 Update ****
One of my flights got canceled and now I will be arriving in Athens after the meetup time, so I’ll be unable to attend.
Additionally, my suitcase will arrive later than I do, and the meetup cards are in there.
Anyone who wishes to attend the meetup can still do so, but I will not be there, and I will mail you meetup cards to send out if you PM me your mailing address.
My apologies, thank you to everyone interested.

3 Likes

Hey, if you need anything you can send me a message, I think I’ll be free for the meet up that day :grin:

1 Like

Hello)) I will be glad to exchange

Lovely, i would like to recieve one card, please. :heart_eyes:

Can I receive a card of your meeting? Ican exchange with a card of Rapallo meeting (Italy)

1 Like

Yes, I will message you about that closer to the meetup. Thank you!

Hello!

I’ll be glad to swap for the meet up card =)

My offer Yuliya | Zonerama.com

1 Like

ok thanks!

1 Like

I would love to come!

2 Likes

I will be glad to swap!. I have a lot meet-up card of Rostov postcrossers club. You can choose card here - Обмен: Открытки со встреч – 40 Bilder | VK Big thanks!

I believe I can make it. :wink:

1 Like

This is the meetup card.
I will bring several with me but if you’d like to order your own from a local printer, please private message me your email address and I will send you the image files so that you can have them printed!

8 Likes

hello, can we swap ?
here’s my offer, signed by partecipants

please let me know, thank you very much :smile:

2 Likes

Обменник – 7 фотографий (vk.com) I don’t have many postcards, but I would gladly exchange postcards if I like something.

I like to swap

I can swap with you if you like

Can we swap to

I have sent you a message

sorry about the canceled flight. I was looking forward to this because I am very new to Postcrossing. I just created my account this week and sent out my first 5 post cards (None received yet).

Timothy

1 Like

Hello! Many greetings from Germany. I hope you had a nice Meeting. Sorry to sneak in. I just saw your beautiful Meetup postcard. Has anyone a copy left and would like to swap? :slight_smile:

1 Like