Astrological meeting-21.01.2023

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Belgorod
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Pushkin Library-Museum, ave. Vatutina, 4
:calendar: DATE: 21.01.2023
:alarm_clock: TIME:
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: If you believe in astrology, then you know that the new astrological year will come from January 21 to 22, 2023. This will be the year of two symbols - a cat and a rabbit. The 65th meeting of Belgorod postcrossers will be held in their honor! On it, we will share forecasts, as well as sign postcards with symbols of the coming year.
Если вы верите в астрологию, то вы знаете, что новый астрологический год наступит с 21 на 22 января 2023 года. Это будет год двух символов - кота и кролика. В их честь пройдёт 65-я встреча белгородских посткроссеров! На ней мы будем делиться прогнозами, а также подпишем открытки с символами наступающего года.

8 Likes

What a cute card. :heart_eyes_cat: Would someone swap with me?

1 Like

Hi, why a cat?

Жду твой адрес. С удовольствием пришлю!

Continuing the discussion from Astrological meeting-21.01.2023:

Потому что китайский гороскоп говорит, что у нового года 2 символа - и кролик и кот!

Any future designs using the Postcrossing logo must not have a similar background as it is like a border.

If the designer had moved the logo down to the bottom of the postcard it wouldn’t have been an issue. As your design currently looks it is a border around the logo and so not approved.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Здравствуйте, ищу обмен.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1rbUPuBn66tK78ofQynWfcd6LVz8i7owc

С удовольствием обменяюсь.

Lovely card. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Anyone want to swap with me?

Thank you :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

With pleasure! I’m waiting for a personal message in my profile. Or you can write to me directly: arina18@narod.ru !