Associazione Italiana di scout filatelia - Meetup in Cassine (Alessandria - Italia) Sabato23 Settembre 2023

:world_map: CITY/REGION: CASSINE - ALESSANDRIA
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Cassine railway station: main entrance
:calendar: DATE: 23/09/2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 9.30 - 19,30
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

On Saturday 23rd September in Cassine, a small town near Alessandria, in Piedmont, there will be a Meetup of the Italian Association of Philately Scouts (AISF)

The program of the day will be:

9:00 a.m : Flag raising on the Ciocca (scenic point over the Bormida Valley :sunrise_over_mountains: ) with a delagation of Cassine Scout group :it:

9:30-12:30 Inauguration of a a philatelic exhibition of stamps and postcards about Scouts.
Poste Italiane will also be present at the exhibition with a special cancellation to commemorate the 15th anniversary of the Cassine scout group and the philatelic exhibition :scissors: :love_letter:

12:00 Transfer from the exhibition to the Cassine railway station :steam_locomotive:

12:20: Inauguration of the Guesthouse with aperitif and ribbon cutting by the mayor of Cassine and the President of Amiscout ODV

13:30 Buffet, offered by Amiscout ODV and Casa Arcasio, at the Cassine Railway Station (where there are the Headquarters of the ASSORAIDER Scout Delegation and premises of the association AMISCOUT of Cassine ODV). :sandwich:

15:00 – 19.00 New opening of the philatelic exhibition :email:

17:30 Holy Mass concelebrated by His Eminence the Bishop in the field behind the exhibition building. :church:

19:30 Dinner at the premises of the Amiscout (New Guesthouse at the railway station building) :spaghetti:

21:30 Concert of β€œil Quartetto” at the venue of the Exhibition. :notes:

The Italian Association of Philately Scouts will offer a place for the Postcrossing meetup, and a board at the philatelic exhibition will be dedicated to Postcrossing, to introduce it to the Scout groups.

Participants in the meetup will have the possibility to have their postcards stamped with the special cancellation offered by Poste Italiane. :love_letter:

Here you can see the meetup postcard and the special cancellation

6 Likes

purtroppo sono via in quei giorni, mi piacerebbe avere una cartolina

@spidermoro ricorda di tradurre il testo in inglese, questa sezione Γ¨ consultata da tutti i postcrosser del forum :slight_smile:

@SaraWrites non Γ¨ Torino ma magari ti interessa :slight_smile:

1 Like

scrivimi in privato tuo indirizzo.! grazie mille

Hello everyone!
I’d be very interested in swap the wonderful card.
My offers:

Enjoy your meeting and thank you in advance.

write me in PM your address! :slight_smile:

Dear Eleonora @Buffysan,
Thank you very warmly for the beautiful card from your meeting with the special postmark. I was so happy about it!
Hugs
Susanne

2 Likes

Salve ,Γ¨ disponibile qualche cartolina di questo meeting?

Su quante ne vuoi?!

1 Like

Potrei averne 2?

va bene! mi lasci il tuo indirizzo? sei una scout?

È ancora possibile avere una cartolina? Grazie

Hi! Would anyone like to swap with me for this card? I have this one available.

send me your address :slight_smile: