April 26, 2024 - San Francisco WESTPEX and USPS Stamp Dedication

I won’t be able to make this one due to work that day but I’d still love some cards (10) if possible.

1 Like

Wow love the card design! Sorry doesn’t look like i can make it for the meetup but would love to swap for a maxicard of this if anyone is making it. Thanks, Geet

2 Likes

I am planning on attending the meetup. May I get 20 cards please (I know I’m late in requesting) .
See you on Friday.

1 Like

Meetup cards have arrived!
If you’d like to pay in advance with Venmo/zelle/cashapp/paypal please PM me for info. Otherwise paying at the day of the meetup is totally fine too.

We also still have 150 extra cards in case anyone didn’t preorder or decides to register later.
See you all soon!

9 Likes

Hi Trevor,
I originally was put down for 10 cards, but wondering if I can reserve 20 instead? No problem if it isn’t possible, thanks a bunch! :smile:

1 Like

I have some more questions :sweat_smile: Regarding the meetup card and the available postmarks…will we be receiving the meetup cards prior to the meetup, or will the postmarks be available after the conclusion of the dedication ceremony? If anyone knows, of course. For maxicard planning purposes.

Thanks!

Hi Bay Area crew! I won’t be able to make it unfortunately but would love it if someone would be able to send me one!

1 Like

@capybaracrossing yes I’ll update yours to 20 :+1:t2:
@pcronn the postmarks will be available all day (I think all weekend actually) and I’ll be at the stamp show as soon as it opens. We can find each other before the meetup starts so you can get the cards :grin:

2 Likes

This postcard is so beautiful, I wonder if anyone would like to swap one with me!

As long as the postmarks are available whenever, I’m good :grin:

1 Like

How to find the Anaheim room.
Uploading: 1000052713.jpg…
Processing: 1000052714.jpg…
Processing: 1000052715.jpg…
Processing: 1000052716.jpg…
Processing: 1000052712.jpg…

1 Like

@bwong you left your postcards. @jlynch9923 has them for you

I found him at the show and picked them up. Thanks again for hosting!

1 Like

Thank you all for coming today!

8 Likes

Thanks for the fun meetup! Great meeting everyone :smiley:

2 Likes

it was such a great meetup! Thank you Trevor for hosting :smiley:

3 Likes

It was really nice meeting everyone! Thanks a bunch for being so welcoming on my first postcrossing meetup :smiling_face:

5 Likes

What a great meet up! Greg and I had a wonderful time. Thank you Young Sir for setting it all up. Hope to see you again soon.

4 Likes

It was great meeting everyone! Couldn’t ask for a better first meet up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for organizing this @Angelthepup22 :raised_hands:

I really enjoyed meeting all of you wonderful Bay Area postcrossers❣️

3 Likes