April 23, 2023 - meeting in honor of ancient Egypt

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Saint Petersburg, Russia
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: At the Egyptian bridge, Fontanka embankment, 136
:calendar: DATE: 23.04.2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13:00 - 16:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Before the meeting, we will visit the Egyptian statues on the bridge with a group of postcrossers and take sunny photos. And then we will sign special postcards with the ancient Egyptian god.

Записи на встречу/открытки и обменный пост, будут размещены тут (в первой декаде апреля): Уютные посиделки СПб | VK

9 Likes

Wow, amazing card)

2 Likes

Hi!
The card is wonderful. Is it possible to swap for it??? :grinning: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ditto the previous poster’s sentiments. Would a swap using an intermediary be at all possible?

1 Like

Hello!
No problem. Write to me in DM where you can see your offer for an swap))

1 Like

Hi from spain,
I’m organizing a meetup in Girona, Spain for april 22, 2023.
Is someone interested in a swap?.

отправлю)))

Hello! I do not really understand how to exchange through an intermediary, if you know how, then write to me in DM without problems

Hello! It is a pity that I will be in your city only from the 26th and will not get to the meeting😢

Здравствуйте! Даже не расстраивайтесь:) У нас в городе встречи проходят каждую неделю, посмотреть организатора кому писать и тему встречу можно тут:

Вау, спасибо огромное за ссылку! А пост с адресом встречи, заказом тематических открыток перед ней, всегда публикуется? Я просто полный новичок во встречах :point_right::point_left:

У каждого организатора по разному, кто-то чат отдельный для встречи создаёт, где участники заказывают открытки, кто-то в группе, поэтому лучше всего написать в личку конкретному организатору))

Спасибо, вы мне очень помогли :hugs:

1 Like

Hello!
If still relevant, I would be happy to swap