April 13,2024-Meet up in Tianjin,China(啾然慕鹿)

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Tianjin
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: McDonald’s(Jintang Road, Hedong District, Tianjin)
:calendar: DATE: April 13,2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 14:30-17:30
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Meet friends,sign,write postcard and chat.
报名截止时间:2024年4月1日 20点30分。
The deadline: 20:30 April 1,2024
Notes for the event:
活动须知:
1.The main purpose of the event is to meet and exchange ideas offline, so please make sure you are there to participate in the event before signing up. If the event organizer because of force majeure factors to cancel or postpone the event, then another date will be scheduled. Postcards will not be kept if you do not attend the event. If you sign up twice but cannot attend those two events, you will be disqualified as a member of our group.
1.联名活动本着线下见面交流为主要目的,报名前请确定务必到场参加活动。因活动组织者不可抗力因素取消或延期活动则另行安排。不到场不留片,两次报名不到场取消本团联名资格。
2.Postcards from our group can only be used at the meetup event. Any kind of substitute behavior is prohibited.
2.本团联名片仅限联名活动使用,禁止任何代购、代寄、套寄、代报数、翻印等行为。
3.This group activity requires applicants to participate in offline activities, understand and support the organizer’s requirements.
3.本团活动要求报名者参与过线下活动,了解并支持组织者要求
4.If you want to participate in meetup event, please reply to this post: “Registration site to participate in this meetup event”.
4.报名方式为在本帖下回复:“报名现场参加本次联名活动”。
5.The order of registration will be based on the order of your replys to in this post. After successful registration, you will receive a private message to confirm, please keep attention in time.
5.报名成功人员以回复本帖顺序为准,报名成功后将收到私信消息确认,请及时关注。

:love_letter:本团婉拒参加活动的朋友仅仅报数某一两款自己喜爱的片前来参加,望朋友们能够积极营业并报数所有卡片,让更多海内外的朋友收到我们的明信片!感谢对本团的理解和支持! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

1 Like

勾勾报名参加

1 Like

报名现场参加联名活动

1 Like

参加

1 Like

I will be glad to exchange ))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494
If my links never open, then I can offer Stavropol counter postcards and many other topics for exchange: foxes, bears, cities, food, flowers, birds, owls, wine Stavropol, famous personalities, characters and more.

云卿报名参加现场活动

1 Like

乐音报名现场参加本次联名活动

1 Like

报名现场参加本次联名活动

1 Like

报名现场参加本次联名活动

请私信下我

请回复或私信下我 你的常用昵称哦

我的常用昵称是凛酱

已私信 :love_letter:

Hello! Would anybody like to swap the 2nd, 4th, 5th and 6th cards with me