Anapa Postcrossing - 2022-04-10

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Anapa / Анапа
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: ul Krymskaya 83 (Child Youth Library) ask library staff to be directed to the group.
:calendar: DATE: 2022-04-10
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11.30
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Show what we have, sign postcards, just chat.

Note for organizers (delete after reading):
- Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” menu above.
- Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English, but the rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
- If you’re creating postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.

Please give at least 14+ days notice of future meetings.

Giving 2 days notice is not enough time for any prospective member to attend or the event checked and added to the calendar.

Vicki
PostcrossingTeam

I know, but unfortunately it took us a long time to figure out when we’ll meet up. The discussion has been ongoing probably since the beginning of the year. Honestly i have no idea how other groups manage to set the date months in advance, i think that if we’d do that, then nobody would show up at all.

You can still list the meeting with the place marked as To be determined or something similar and then once a location is in place you just need to edit the original message to include the location.

We knew the place for a couple of months. It’s the time, and whether or not we’ll meet up at all, that was “to be determined”.