An Irish favour 🇮🇪

I have a slightly odd request for the Irish postcrossers amongst us. I’m heading to my friends’ in Liverpool for Eurovision festivities. Due to strikes and being at work until 6pm on the Friday, trains and coaches are basically a no no, so I’m flying up with a quick layover in Dublin. If memory serves, there’s a postbox in terminal 1 in the bit before security (it’s a self-transfer flight thing so I’ll have to technically enter Ireland, passing through security at arrivals and then technically leave Ireland shorty thereafter, passing through security at departures). Anyway, I thought it might be an idea to send a postcard in travel mode during my hour and a bit in Ireland (what better way to commemorate a domestic flight with an international layover than with an IE ID :crazy_face:). Would someone be willing to send me a blank generic touristy Irish postcard with a stamp so I can write it and post it off whilst there (albeit very, very fleetingly!)? I’d, of course, transfer you the € to cover costs and send a wee postcard from here as a thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Hi, pm sent.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Pm Sent

1 Like

@danay4 @Maddymail Thank you both for your help and generosity! These four will be being posted once I touch down in Dublin later today!

6 Likes

@Binnington Have a great time at Eurovision! :microphone: :confetti_ball:

1 Like