Allen, Texas October 14, 2023 10 am

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Allen, Texas
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Hilton Garden Inn - Allen/Plano
:calendar: DATE: October 14, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10 am
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Hi All,
Bring your friends and see what a Postcard Show is all about. Admission is $5 for both days. We will be meeting on Saturday at 10 am. email me for more details at ezrestexas@aol.com more information is below. If you wish to receive a postcard from the meetup please email your mailing address to email above or message ezredax on postcrossing.com
I look forward to meeting you there.
Demaris Swint
ezredax

More info:
What are we going to be doing?
Spend the time getting to know our fellow postcrossers
Share our postcrossing experiences/stories
Postcard swapping
Sign designed postcrossing meet-up cards
and of course…write as many cards as we can to send out to the world!
What should I bring? (not mandatory, just some suggestions)

Pens, markers, stickers, washi tape, decorative stamps etc. (anything you like to write or decorate cards with)
list of addresses to send too.
Postage stamps (so we can mail as many cards as we can!)
Postcards to trade/swap
Postcards you would like to send out at this meetup
Postcards you want to show off
A smartphone/iPad/tablet for connecting to postcrossing.com
The ultimate goal of this meetup is to share our collective joy of postcrossing, to make good, positive, and wholesome connections with another human beings, and to spread that positivity and happiness to our fellow postcrossers across the globe

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

4 Likes

Hi,

If you have a rubber stamp with your name or screen name on it do bring it. There will be a lot of meetup postcard fo r you to autograph.

Enjoy the day!
Demaros

Howdy, Demaris! I will be there! I am working on designing a meetup postcard to get printed that we can all sign. I look forward to seeing you in person again, sweet friend! Thank you for all you to to organize these wonderful postcard meetups :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Heidi,

Don’t forget your rubber stamp. !!!

Demaris

1 Like

I am hoping to make this my very first MeetUp! I just emailed your AOL account with all the questions. Thank you!
~Amy Jo/UntoldTX

Hello,
I will be there. This will be my first meetup.
Ordering my stamp today.
Let me know if there is anything else I need to do.
Thank you

HI,

If you would like to bring some postcards to swap do so. As there will be a pile in the middle of the table for you to trade and take home.

I look forward to meeting you.
Demaris

Hi Everyone!
Oh my gosh! I’m so excited. I’ll be there!

P.S. What a fun day to pick! (Eclipse)

Are y’all staying at the hotel overnight? Are there activities planned for Sunday?

Thanks!
Julia

Looking forward to it! I will be there!

I’ll be there again- had a blast last year! - Laura

I am excited for another year of meetup event! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Is the meetup the whole day of the show? I probably can’t make it until noon or 1?

Sorry all. My husband did not want me to go. Perhaps next year. I was really looking forward to going.

It was a fun event and I had a blast meeting fellow postcrossers! I got some great postcards at the event too!

Hi everyone!
It was so great meeting everyone! :grin: I also got great cards and gifts! Thank you everybody.
I hope to see yall again next year! I’d love to meet up again.
Julia

Hello everyone
It was such a pleasure getting to know each of you. What a great meetup and it was my first, I so glad I was with such wonderful people who I share this awesome hobby. My favorite was the chit chat and seeing everyone’s process of sending postcards. I did stop by Buc-ee, what a great tip.
Hope to see you again

Hi everyone.
This is Demaris’s daughter, Chris. Mom has been in the hospital and is sorry she was unable to attend the postprocessing meet up this time. She is on the mend. She hopes to see everyone in March.
As always, Happy Postprocessing.

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

We wanted to invite everybody to our February 18th Valentine’s Meetup in Allen, Texas! We have created a new forum with additional details that you can find here-

Note- This event will be held in honor of Demaris Swint @ezredax , who passed last year shortly after the 2023 Allen, Texas Postcard Show.

Feel free to email me or message with any questions!

-Julia