Aberdeen WA Meet up February 17th 2024 (In honor of Kurt Cobain)

Hello,

I can’t wait for this event! I’ll take 25 postcards please. Should I Venmo now or at the event?

Thanks,

Kenra

1 Like

I would like 30 cards, please! Cannot wait for this road trip/meetup combo (coming from south of Portand)

2 Likes

Hi kburrell. We met at the Tacoma Meetup. I purchased some of your awesome postcards! I hope you will be bringing some. So far every one I’ve sent has been a favorite!
Stacy
stacyj25

1 Like

Hi Stacy @stacyj25. Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I’ll bring some of my cards. So nice that you enjoy them, and others have as well. Do you think I should bring any Christmas ones, since the season will be past? I’m hoping to have a couple new designs out by then. :grin:
All the best, and Happy Holidays.
Kay

3 Likes

l attend with Seachange would like 40 cards, cannot find a attend notice sign in will attend with seachange and will need 50 cards

1 Like

Hello, Richard!
Just to clarify, you want a total of 90 cards?

I am excited to attend. How do we pay/reserve cards? I have never been to a meetup and wanted to go to this one. Actually love Nirvana and Kurt. So excited. Give me info or tips plz :grinning:

I think Richard wants 50 cards. Sorry. He probably wont see your message. Richard42. He will attend with me.

1 Like

that is 50 not 90 cards, sorry about the confusion see you at the meeting

Just let me know how many you want! I have my venmo and cashapp posted if you want to pre pay, or you can pay at the meet up!

Heres the current card reservations.

Cards that have been paid for will have a “:heavy_check_mark:

:heavy_check_mark: @Buzel - 40
:heavy_check_mark: @MuddyPawsPost - 40
@aus10 - 25
@seachange - 30
@kimothy - 10
@BeckyS - 20
@jasperreads - 15
:heavy_check_mark: @andreacristina - 15
:heavy_check_mark: @kburrell - 20
@burnzi53 - 10
@jmorris - 25
@GreenRabbits - 10
@welikesarah - 20
@readingrainbow - 25
:heavy_check_mark: @Aleeesa - 30
@richard42 - 50
@anon72566616 - 25
:heavy_check_mark: @xjamarhardyx - 25
@Dawndf - 25
:heavy_check_mark: @SelahSays - 25
@stacyj25 - 10
:heavy_check_mark: @KimberlyOR - 25
:heavy_check_mark: @jeffweiss - 10
:heavy_check_mark: @isla_renee - 10
:heavy_check_mark: @Catlover2120 - 25

Again here are the prices and methods of payment to redserve cards (selling they at printing cost)

Cards are $0.22 each / 10 = $2.20 / 25 = $5.50 and so on
Cashapp $BuzelBee / Venmo @CharissaBKee / Cash will be accepted at event

Please contact me if theres any discrepencies with the list or if any changes are needed!

5 Likes

Either is fine!

I would like 25
Thank you so much
Paula

1 Like

This is just a test. Looking forward to event.

1 Like

I just sent you a payment through Venmo :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Got it!

1 Like

If anybody hears of any other Washington meetups, please let us know.

1 Like

This is awesome! This will be my first meetup! Nervous but excited to meet everyone. I’ll take 25 please! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Kay, I think you should bring some if you have them. I’ve noticed a few Postscrossers that collect Christmas. I have sent the five I bought. One was just received in the Untied Kingdom. She said some very kinds things. "The postcard that you sent to me has arrived to make me feel very cheerful about the Christmas season. Thank you very much for choosing a card that is so inventive in the artwork. I really like this design made from stamps very much. In my Christmas postcard albums I have a special section for Christmas trees and your card is going to be the star of the pages. " :yellow_heart: Happy Holidays!
Stacy

1 Like

Thank you for sharing that comment. So sweet. I will definitely bring some of the Christmas postcards along with all the rest. Happy Holidays to you as well! Kay