A new hope: Innsbruck, 26th of March, 2022 - (mini-)meeting

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Innsbruck/Tirol/Austria
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Krahvogel, Anichstraße 12
:calendar: DATE: 26.03.2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 14:00 local time
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

(Together with some non-forum-postcrossers) I am happy to invite to a (mini)-meeting in Innsbruck again. Under relaxed conditions, hopefully

No big programme, just a good time among fellow postcrossers: some little writing, some exchange about the best shops, some little moaning (and mourning? ;-)) about expired cards.

A meet_up-card will be created mid of March.

Everyone’s welcome - if you’re planning to attend (or have any questions), just leave a note here in this thread or send me a message.

NOTE: Maybe the location will change, but the forum-rules ask for a place, so see it as a placeholder. So please check here some days before the meeting resp. send a note/message if you plan to attend, so I can keep you updated.

Kein großes Programm, bloß ein paar feine Stunden mit anderen PostcrosserInnen: ein bisschen Schreiben, ein bisschen Austausch und Tratsch, ein klein wenig jammern (und trauern? :wink: ) über expired Karten u.ä.

JedeR ist herzlich eingeladen, bei Auftauch-Plänen (oder Fragen) bitte einfach hier posten oder Message schicken.

Eine Meeting-Karte wird Mitte März gestaltet.

ANMERKUNG: Das Lokal kann sich möglicherweise ändern, aber die Forumregeln verlangen eine Angabe, daher als Platzhalter sehen. Für den genauen Ort paar Tage vorm Meeting hier reinschaun oder einfach Message schicken, damit ich informieren kann.

Happy postcrossing

CoVid-Note: We will follow smart and practical measurements (like vaccination!), but also hope it’s under control anyway. It has not been a problem the last meetings, but due to circumstances we will limit the number of attendees to 15 this time. So if you are interested to join, please leave a message here or send me one via the mainpage.

Wir halten uns an die dann gültigen praktikablen Maßnahmen (wie Impfung!!), hoffen aber gleichzeitig, dass die WelleX dann ohnehin unter Kontrolle ist. Mit dem Msit leben lernen, heißt auch, die Freude nicht zu vergessen. Denn Freude ist ja gut fürs Immunsystem. Es war bei den letzten Treffen ohnehin kein Problem, trotzdem wird die TeilnehmerInnenzahl diesmal beschränkt sein auf 15. Wer also vorbeikommen will, bitte vorher um Anmeldung, hier oder via Message.

Attendees so far (8/15)
Stevyy
non-forum-regular 1
non-forum-regular 2
non-forum 3
non-forum 4
Reisefieber
marherinn + guest

3 Likes

Lovely name.

Also thought of the beautiful Renaissance piece by Heinrich Isaac, Innsbruck, ich muss dich lassen.

I’m interested! It would be my first meet-up so don’t know what to expect? I’m quite a new Postcrossing member :slight_smile:

I’ve sent you a message via the official site

Servus Stefan! Ich werde wieder dabei sein.

SG Herbert (Reisefieber)

1 Like

Please note the change of location: we’ll meet at Krahvogel, Anichstraße 12, 6020 Innsbruck.

If you enter from Anichstraße, head straight till the end of the room, where you’ll see the big table. If you enter from Rathausgalerie, head straight just before the steps to the garden, you’ll see the table on your right

Thank you, @Stevyy and co-signers, for the nice meetup-card from Innsbruck, which I found in my mailbox today! :smiley:
A great idea from Stevyy, to create a card which shows the surroundings of his virtual postbox :postbox: on his Postcrossing profile :postcrossing:.

1 Like

It’s the postbox of all postcrossing users in Innsbruck, not mine only :wink: :upside_down_face:

Ah, yes, I thought of that, but forgot to mention it. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :blush:

Anche io oggi ho trovato la bellissima sorpresa della cartolina del spring meetup del 26/03/22.
Grazie!!!
Le firme che riesco a leggere sono: Karin, Lisa, Barbara e altre due che non capisco.
Grazie!!!
Katia

1 Like

Thank you @Stevyy for your card from this meetup. :smiley:

1 Like