9th December 2023 - Winchester Christmas Meetup

I love the card! May I please order 20 :santa:t4::christmas_tree:

1 Like

Looking for an exchange for this postcard: Обмен – 80 Bilder | VK

1 Like

Hiya, can I order 6 of the cute christmas cards please!
Will you collect cash for them on the day?

1 Like

Great. Yes I’ll be receiving cash payment on the day.

1 Like

Hi Jenny,can you add my name on the list? And may I order 10 postcards?

1 Like

Glad to hear that you will join us! :christmas_tree:
You can click in the Going buttom and confirm your attendance! :white_check_mark:
I’ll add your postcard order to the list.:snowman:

Hello Jenny,

Please can I have five postcards please,
See you there :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Added to the list!

Hi! Id love to swap with someone for this meetup card. If you want to swap with me, just let me know what you like :slight_smile: I have local meetup cards, LouPaper, vintage cards, some series cards, and much more.

1 Like

I’ll be sending the art for the postcards to be printed, so can you tell me how many postcards would you like?
@littlespider61 @tnetennba @ReubsAndMum @ @tesc @moonraker_girl @MaiJN @TinyMouse
:christmas_tree::snowman::christmas_tree::snowman::christmas_tree::snowman::christmas_tree::snowman:

1 Like

Sorry we are going to be in Wales that weekend and will have to miss… hope it goes well

1 Like

Can I go for 5 cards :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry that I will be unable to come due to me now being in Wiltshire because of family illness, and thus not being easily able to get to Winchester by train.

1 Like

Is there room for one more, @JennyAssis ? My family footballing plans have changed, so I’m now free on 9 December.

1 Like

No worries. Wishing your loved one a speedy recovery!
Hope to see you in the next one.

What a great news!
Of course, you can join us, the more the merrier :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Grand! May I have five postcards please?

1 Like

Not a problem!

1 Like

One week to our Xmas meeting :christmas_tree:
Postcards and prizes are ready!
See you soon.

3 Likes

Hi guys, I’m so sad to say this, but I think I will have to miss the event. :sob: I developed a skin infection recently and, so far, the medication has not helped to relieve the symptoms. :sob: How annoying.

Have fun, everyone! I will continue to follow this thread for updates and photos.

1 Like