9 October 2023 - Delhi postcrossers meetup to commemorate World Post Day

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Delhi
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Cafe at Connaught Place (pm for details)
:calendar: DATE: 09 October 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11.30 Am
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: meetup with fellow postcrossers from Delhi, there will be a special meetup card for the participants.

Please contact Piyali Bose for Details
+919625637340

WhatsApp group link for the meetup-

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

:scissors: Notes for meetup organizer (delete this text after reading): :scissors:

• Your meetup must follow the Meetup Guidelines. Please keep the link to them on this post (already included above).
  • Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the β€œAdd Event” button above.
  • Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English. The rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
  • If you’re creating meetups postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.
4 Likes

congregations

1 Like

5 type of cards issued

1 Like

Congratulations …

1 Like

Please give at least 14+ days notice of future meetings.

Members are not required to use a different platform to indicate their interest in joining a meeting.

The Postcrossing Forum is where information needs to be updated and members can indicate interest here.

Many members do not use any social platforms etc.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

1 Like

Congrats

1 Like

Congratulation and best wishes for meeting.

1 Like

Congratulations grate event in capital of India I am coming pls share details

Share me location also on WhatsApp

All the best for the upcoming delhi postcrossers meet. Though I will not be available, I do convey my best wishes to the participants.

2 Likes

You all Welcome

1 Like

Delhi meet up pic

2 Likes