9 October 2021 - October Minsk Loshitsa Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Minsk, Loshitsa Manor Museum
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Loshitsa Manor Museum, Minsk, Čyžeŭskich 8/2, 10
:calendar: DATE: October, 9th, 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11:00 - 16:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Signing postcards

On October 9th the Loshitsa Manor Museum will greet Minsk postcrossers community for the second time this year and we are happy to invite everyone interested to this official autumn meetup.
http://loshytsa.museum.by/en

We’ll start at 11:00 and we are planning to occupy the manor till 16:00 - you are free to join us any time in this timeframe. No excursion over the manor this time. We’ll be signing postcards, chatting with each other and with the author of our specially designed card, the illustrator, beloved by every Belarusian postcrosser, Ekaterina Babok.

Entrance ticket to the manor - 8 BYN.

Please, mind the COVID19 precautions - wearing safety masks in public places is now obligatory. In case you feel unwell, please, give this meetup a miss, respect your fellow-postcrossers.

Those who are interested in direct swap for a special meetup card, please, leave a message in the thread.

UPD! Thanks to all the participants for this joyful day! Hope to see you soon again in Minsk!

12 Likes

Hello. I am interested for the meeting postcard. I can offer a postcard from my hometown, Paphos. Kind Regards, Prodromos.

2 Likes

Prodromos, please, pm me your address for swap)

I am interested in this beautiful card. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to swap your beautiful Meetingcard. I am from Germany

1 Like

please, pm me your address for swap)

please, pm me for details to arrange swap)

Mp sent

1 Like

hello, i like your postcard :heart_eyes: i can offer this

2 Likes

Hello! Does anyone still have a card left and would like to swap?
I can offer meetup cards of viewcards from Italy

1 Like