9 March 2024 - Women's Month

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Mandaluyong City, National Capital Region
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Function Room, Sonata Private Residences Mandaluyong
:calendar: DATE: 9 March 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 1:00PM - 6:00PM
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Copied from Ms. Cielo
Hello All:

Update on the planned first official Postcrossing Meet-up for 2024.

Please block your calendar:

Date: March 9, 2024 (Sat)
Time: 1-6pm
Venue:
Function Room, Sonata Private Residences, Mandaluyong City

Meet-up card:

Notes:

1. Kindly fill in the attendance sheet so we can have a headcount of total attendees:
    Postcrossing Meet-up Registration (Mar 2024)
  2. Food is potluck (but not required).
  3. Please don’t forget to bring the following ID to the venue.
  4. Swimming pool is open for guests. Please bring your own toiletries and towel if you’ll be dipping in the pool.

Kindly check this post for updates. Those who are not a member of the Postcrossing website but members of the PCPh are welcome, too!

See you all on March 9!

Hello All:

Update on the planned first official Postcrossing Meet-up for 2024.

The event will be moved to another date. This change in date is to give us time to be able to register the event officially at the Postcrossing website (at least two weeks before event) and to finalize the venue (since the few venues the organizers asked did not reply or declined). Please block your calendar:

March 9, 2024 (Sat)
2-6pm
Venue: TBA (within Metro Manila)

See you all on March 9! :slight_smile:

Hello All! Just a heads-up! We will have our first Official Postcrossing Meet-up on February 25, 2024. Please block your calendars and hope to see you! It will also be announced sa Postcrossing website soon so please, check your account and click the “Going” button para our numbers will be counted once it is available na.

Venue is still being finalized but it will be somewhere in Manila. No time set yet.

There is also an official Postcrossing Meetup card that is being prepared. Once ready, an order form will be provided. Abangan na lang po ang further announcements dito at sa PCPh FB page sa mga susunod na araw.

Kitakits po tayo!

3 Likes

I will be glad to exchange ))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494
If my links never open, then I can offer Stavropol counter postcards and many other topics for exchange: foxes, bears, cities, food, flowers, birds, owls, wine Stavropol, famous personalities, characters and more.

I’m going! See you on March 9, 2024.

Hi everyone!

Updated information for the meet-up on 9 March. See you there!

Cheers,
Abby

Will be there on MArch 9 see yah

Hi! Excited to meet fellow Postcrossers in Manila. By the way, the sign-up form states that participants should get in touch with Ces Lacoste. Does anyone know how to contact her? Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi @EBSantos, you may reach her at dcestan12@gmail.com.

See you on 9 March!

Greetings from Belarus. I really like your card. I would like to exchange. Here is my offer: https://postcards.framework.by/

1 Like

I will be happy to exchange =)
My cards: обменник — Яндекс Диск
Thank you and have a nice meetup <3

1 Like

Sharing a few photos from today’s meet-up:

2 Likes