9 December 2023 - Winter Holidays Meetup, Seattle, WA, USA

I’m planning to be there! Can you save 10 cards for me? I can get them at the meetup.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing you again. :grin:

Darn… I really wish I could make this but ill be in Chicago. Any chance I can purchase some and either get them in the mail (in an envelope) or I can get them from you at the aberdeen meet up? Thanks <3

Count me in! I only just now stumbled onto the fact that this meeting is set up. I’m so relieved I didn’t miss it! May I order 20 cards, please. (They look fantastic. I like it that you put the Postcrossing logo on the front and the back of the card.)

1 Like

So glad you can come, Michele! I’ll have your cards for you on Saturday.
Kay

2 Likes

Do we need to write something on the back of the Christmas postcards to the Veterans?

1 Like

Yes please. :blush::heart::mailbox_with_mail:

1 Like

Hi Kay!
I just recently saw this meet up post and I think I will be there. Happy to bring some postcards/cards for the veterans! If you have extra meet up cards I would take 10. If not I will bring my own :slight_smile: anyway.

@mermaidsandmailboxes
Hi Betsy, glad to have you join us. I have loads of meetup cards available, so I’ll put 10 in an envelope for you to use. More available if you want them. Thanks for writing to the vets. See you tomorrow!
Kay

1 Like

I’ll miss you all but will be there in spirit! Xoxoxo from Mexico!

5 Likes

I’ll be there!!! I would like 15 meet up cards and 35 of Kay’s Wreath postcard! Thank you so much! Can hardly wait!!

It will be great to see you Karen! @kpwick
I’ll have your meetup cards ready for you, and the wreath cards available. :slight_smile:

Hi there, Cbergen here. I’m in for the Meet Up, and would like 10 of the postcrossing meetup cards. I will also contribute to the Veterans project. Kay, will you have 25 or so Christmas themed postcards to sell me, I wonder?! Thanks so much for hosting, see you soon. Candy

OMG, just realized this message string was for a 2023 meet up. I wonder if maybe there’s an encore in the works?

Hi Candy, Kay here. I’ve just returned from camping, and wanted to reply to you message. I think it would be fun to have another early winter meetup, but nothing planned yet. It would be fun to come up to Bothell for a meetup. :slight_smile:
I am happy to send you some Christmas themed cards, I have 4 designs in my Etsy shop.
KaysKollageKards.etsy.com Just name which ones you’d like.
Tell me what you’d like, and you can order through PC at a discount of $.50 a card. Postage would be calculated as I mail them. Let me know if you want to go ahead.
Kay