9 December 2023 - Christmas Meeting Koszalin

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Koszalin, zachodniopomorskie, Poland
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Poczta Główna (The Main Post Office), Władysława Andersa 22 Street, Koszalin
:calendar: DATE: December 9, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12.00am-2:00pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

• The opportunity to sign and exchange holiday-themed postcards with other enthusiasts.
  • A philatelic shop, specially open for us, featuring a rich selection of stamps and accessories.
  • A gift exchange for the christmas season (budget: 20 PLN) among participants.
  • The holiday atmosphere that marks the beginning of the magical holiday season.

Note: We encourage participants to come dressed in christmas attire, such as festive sweaters, Santa hats, or other christmas-themed clothing. Let our meetup shine in a christmas style!

Don’t miss this chance to meet people who share a passion for sending and receiving postcards from around the world. Join us at “Holiday Mail” and share the joy of Postcrossing in the company of friendly enthusiasts!

To find more details about the event, including the agenda and any updates, please visit our Facebook event page: Event Link.

To help me with the organization and ensure that we have everything prepared, we kindly ask everyone interested in attending to confirm their participation by either commenting on the event post or sending me a private message. Your confirmation will be greatly appreciated!

We look forward to celebrating the holiday season and the joy of Postcrossing with you. See you there!

Best regards, Karol

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

3 Likes

Does anyone going to the meeting want to swap the postmark with me?
Screenshot from 2023-11-26 11-46-42

yes, of course, maybe you wanna meeting postcard send from the meeting with signatures and the postmark?

3 Likes

Hello from Minsk! I would like to exchange for a postcard with a cat) my album with postcards from meetings of Belarusian postcrossers: SWAP MEETUP’S – 44 Bilder | VK :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::blush:

Hello Karol,
Greetings from Malaysia. My city would be having a meet up on the 16/12/2023. May I ask if you would like to swap with me?

Happy postcrossing,

Bernard Loh

Is it feasible to order blank cards? JofC

Hello dear Postcrossers!
I would be very interested in swap both wonderful cards.
My offers:

Enjoy your Christmas Meeting and thank you in advance.

I would love to swap for that cat card!

My offers:

Thank you @tajaaa for the cute card.

IF you still interested I can swap.

1 Like