8th Mar 2022 Luoyang Postcrossing Meetup in Spring

:world_map: PROVINCE: Henan
:world_map: CITY: Luoyang
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: No.72 Zhongzhou Road Flolaria Coffee
:calendar: DATE: 8th Mar 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 14:00pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Meeting friends and writing postcards,Please bring stamps and signets.
If you would like to join this meet up,please send me private messages or add my WeChat 609366509,I will reply as soon as possible.Looking forward to your messages.
The 1st Postcrossing Meetup in Luoyang.
Happy Postcrossing!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The first two postcards are the specialties of Luoyang.The third one is Limitless,means that you can be anyone, anything you want to do, if you want to.The last one is the Year of the Tiger.

4 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Hello)) I will be glad to exchange

Hello, I would like to exchange for any! Everyone is beautiful❤️ My exchanger Открытки на обмен – 197 Bilder | VK

Hello dear! I would like to swap for this card :heart:

My offers: Offers | Flickr

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I’d like to have the 1st an the 3d one. I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album на обмен – 532 Bilder | VK
Thanks!

Hello, would u like to swap?

2 Likes

I’m glad you like Luoyang postcards.I can swap with u~

feel free to just send personal message me here~

I have more~ which one u like? I like the first 2 postcards of yours

mother’s day and Doctor Strange
these two!and I will send u two local delicacies~

Great! Pls send me ur address via personal message~

hello~I can swap with u :smiling_face:

1 Like