8 October 2023 - Elizabeth Town, North West Tasmania Postcrossing Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Elizabeth Town
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Elizabeth Town Bakery Cafe, 5783 Bass Highway, Elizabeth Town,
:calendar: DATE: Sunday 8th October, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 2pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Hello fellow Tasmania Postcrossers! Since the first time I received a Postcrossing Meetup Postcard I have always wanted to go to one. Realising that it might not happen - I thought ‘lets MAKE it happen’! So, this being the first time I’ve ever been aware of a Tasmanian gathering, I have created a Postcrossing Meetup postcard in anticipation, and set a date and time.
Contacting this lovely cafe at 5783 Bass Highway, Elizabeth Town, (they have a Facebook page ETC - Elizabeth Town Bakery Cafe) I understand they have a meeting room but I didn’t book anything till I know if anyone is coming! They agree that if there are only a few of us, the cafe will accomodate our needs in their normal seating area. If I get plenty of RSVP’s I’ll book the meeting room.
Following the Forum guidelines Log in I am happy to be directed further.
Meeting fellow Postcrossing fans would be lovely, bringing our favoured cards to show and tell, discuss ideas on storage, share hints and tips for sending and receiving, and just enjoy a coffee and maybe cake would be an added bonus. The postcard I have created will be for sale 45c each and if there are a few of us we could pre-message them for sending out into the world.
Please message me via Postcrossing for details and have a look in your diary to see if you could also be part of this first NW Tasmania Postcrossing meetup.
All the best - Penny.

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

3 Likes

I am in. Should be back from doing Overland track. Great idea, thank you for organising. Jill

Hi Penny should be able to make it. Look forward to it.

Hi Penny,

Thanks for your message; unfortunately I won’t be able to make it but have a great time.

Regards,
Carolyn

Hi Penny,
I would love to meet you at ETC. Please let me know if it is still on closer to time.
Many thanks for your organisation.

Regards
Penelope