8 June 2024 - Meetup in Rivière-du-Loup, Québec, Canada

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Rivière-du-Loup
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Maison de la Culture, 67 rue du Rocher, Rivière-du-Loup, QC, Canada G5R 1J8
:calendar: DATE: June 8th, 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11:00 am
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Gathering of all postcards lovers in a lovely place and town. It should be from 11:00 up to 16:00 eastern canadian time.

Here are the two models we will have for the meetup:
Capture d’écran, le 2024-03-08 à 17.55.58
Capture d’écran, le 2024-03-08 à 17.55.38

4 Likes

Here are the other members that will be assisting me in this meeting: my friends Marie-Soleil (Soleilm), Elaine (zeln) and Claire (ChicClara).

And as of May 26th, here are the other people that will come:
Maggipata (Sylvie)
Dangab (Danielle Gabrielle)
Petite_Trotteuse (Nathalie)
biggeo (Georges)
lbp1961 (Brigitte)
Aerxya (Kristell)
Fran12 (Françoise)
ykarenes (Karen)
lyndac (Lynda)
Maja40 (Marie-Josée)
AnnickDes (Annick)
hopeem (Hope Emily)
pink_poodle_pal (Karine)
FLepage (François)

2 Likes

I can’t wait! Since I moved away from Montreal, I wasn’t sure how many meetups there would be in my future, but this one is just under 2 hrs away from me in NB!

2 Likes

Hello Karen, I am really happy to see that it is really interesting for you. I’ll get in touch with you my private message. Carmen :smiley:

I will be coming from Ontario.

1 Like

Wow Lynda, I am really happy to read this. Can’t wait to see you again. :smiley: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So happy me too Karen, can’t wait to meet you! :smiley:

1 Like

I’d love to go! I’d be coming from Trois-Rivieres! This would be my first meetup! Is there anything I need to know/bring?

1 Like

Karine, je t’ai répondu par la messagerie de Postcrossing. J’attends de tes nouvelles. :smiley: I answered you by private Postcrossing message. :smiley:

J’ai très hâte pour le meetup qui s’approche à grands pas. Ce serait aussi ma première fois à RDL. :blush:

1 Like

Moi aussi je commence à être pas mal fébrile. J’ai bien hâte. :smiley:

1 Like

The date of the meeting is approaching and I am getting more and more excited. :smiley: Can’t wait to see all the people who will be there. :smiley: :grin: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Only 12 days left before we all gather together. Can’t wait! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Only 4 days now! :partying_face: :sunglasses:

Hello :wave: Is it possible to swap one of these cards from meeting? I am from Poland, Joanna

Absolutely Joanna, please let me know which one in the two models you would like to receive and your address. And you want to swap for another meeting card? Is it possible to see your card. I will wait for your answer and after will send you my address.

Hello Today is my birthday and I would be very interested in swap.

Hi Renato, I am leaving in a short moment for the meetup (1 hour car drive) But if you can send me your address I will send it this coming Monday and I’ll put the date of June 8th on it. If this is okay with you, we can proceed. Let me know which model on the 2 cards you prefer and maybe send me a picture of what you will send me. Here in Canada, post offices aren’t open the week ends. Carmen :smiley: