8 July 2023 - Geocaching meets postcrossing meet up at the maritime geocaching mega event in fredricton, new brunswick

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Fredericton
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Capital Winter Club, 232 Rookwood Ave, Fredricton, NB, E3B 2M2
:calendar: DATE: july 8/2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12:00-3:00pm (Atlantic Time Zone)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: GEOCACHING MEETS POSTCROSSING AT THE geocaching maze site of the Maritime Geocaching Mega Event GC9V5Q6. We will meet in the restaurant there and we will get to meet geocachers who are postcrossers. We will sign meet up cards. The first 2023 meet up card is free along with 5 free NewBrunswick 2022 meet up cards and a coffee or tea. You can purchase food , chicken wings, indian food, etc. You can purchase more 2023 meet up cards for 30c CA each and 15c each for 2022 meet up cards. If you are not a geocacher yet, you will learn about geocaching and maybe even create your geocaching profile!! I used my postcrossing name as my geocaching name. Each participant will receive a geocaching swag that i made. Bring your own chair to be sure you have a seat, as well as your food and drink if you are feeling hungry or thirsty. There will be a trash to treasure activity where you can bring or take unwanted postcards, stickers, washi tape, etc.
After the meet up, you can wait in line to go into the geocaching maze inside the Capital Winter club. As you exit the maze you can sign the log book and enter it on your geocaching ap as found! GCA5V9E

3 Likes