7 May 2022 Meet-up - Schiermonnikoog

Beste Wilma,

Graag zou ik 10 kaarten willen hebben. Alvast bedankt!

ik kom ook graag

Hoi Wilma,

dank je wel voor je berichtje. Wij willen zeker kaarjtes. Graag bestellen wij 50 stuks.

Dank je wel voor het regelen.

Groetjes,
Jeroen en Jana (kwiksa)

Hoi :wave: @Gait ik wil ook graag komen op de meeting, maar even nog onder voorbehoud ivm oppas voor mijn zoon. Ik zou hem eventueel mee kunnen nemen hij is 10 maar ik ga liever alleen :wink:

Mag ik ook in de whatsapp groep?

Groetjes Anke

Hoi Wilma, ik wil ook graag 10 kaarten bestellen. Groet Anke

That is okay

1 Like

@Kushboo ik heb je op de lijst gezet! Je zoon is natuurlijk ook van harte welkom hoor!

1 Like

Dank :pray:

I have just ordered and paid for the meeting cards for Schiermonnikoog. Because the printshop is free tomorrow and Monday, it will take a little longer before I have them at home. But in time for the meeting!

4 Likes

Hoi @Pareltje21,
I have ordered meeting cards for you, advanced the amount and sent you a payment request. Unfortunately no money has been received from you yet. Would you like to pay it asap because I am not ā€œthe bank of loanā€. Thank you.

1 Like

Ik heb geen betaalverzoek gezien,waar staat dat dan?
Grt Marjan

@pareltje21 As reply at your request by postcrossing direct messageā€¦ You can see it at your Postcrossing message page.

@gait, you can take the maybe away behind my name. I will come to the island on fridayvand maybe even allready at thursday. Looki g forward to see you all (again) soon
Happy Easter

2 Likes

@pareltje21 can you please tell us, if you need 25 meetingcards (as you ordered) or not (because you still havenā€™t paid). Thanks!

Hi all of you who will join the meeting. I just confirmed that I will arrive the 5th on the island. Anyone else coming so early?

We arrive on 6 may :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I would like to receive a postcard from you. I will be glad to exchange. I donā€™t have any counter cards from your country. I hope you can fix it.)) Here are my postcards to exchange swap ā€“ GoogleĀ Drive

@Nirgen Iā€™m fine with doing a swap :slight_smile:

Hi, unfortunately I have to cancel, something came in betweenā€¦ Have fun on Saturday!

Sorry to hear that you cannot come