7 January 2024 - Mylapore festival meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Mylapore, Chennai, India
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Mylapore, Theradi, Sannidhi Street (near Sri Kapali Temple).
:calendar: DATE: 07.01.2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 4PM
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Releasing Postcard for Mylapore festival and encouraging school students to write postcards.

Dear Postcrossing Enthusiasts,

Greetings from the heart of Mylapore! We are excited to invite you to a special Postcrossing Meetup as part of the vibrant Mylapore Festival. Get ready to immerse yourself in the rich tapestry of culture, tradition, and the joy of connecting through postcards.

Let’s create lasting memories and celebrate the art of connecting through Postcrossing.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Best Regards,
Mouli Priya PC,

(Detailed Address: 1, Kesava Perumal Sannathi St, near Kapaleeswarar Temple, Vinayaka Nagar Colony, Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600004)

11 Likes

:+1:t4: ice design!!!
Best wishes for the meetup.

:+1:t4:
Would you be sending out these cards post meet-up? Interested in receiving one/some (from a school kid who has written one) if you do.

Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Awesome design, nice:):smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Have fun at the Meet-up

2 Likes

Thank You! Will try to send a card written a school student. Kindly share your address.

3 Likes

Its time to celebrate with children. #futurepostcrossers :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nice

1 Like

Great design.

All the best for the upcoming meet-up.

1 Like

All the best. If I am not wrong, there is a PPC of Mylapore as well - India Mint Stamp - PPC Tamilnadu2

Cool and colorful…catch you people soon at mayilai.:green_heart:

Best of luck and conditions

Will be there! This is my first postcross meeting, yaayy

Hi ,
All the best for the meetup.
How to place the order for cards…

Hello, I would like to exchange this postcard. I have many Meet Up cards from Hainan, China. If you are willing, you can contact me through this email and I can send you pictures to choose from, 1741474654@qq.com
୧⩾Ꙫ⩽୨

1 Like

you are correct bro :slight_smile:

Awesome design…
Best wishes

Hello ! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Hello and sorry for bursting in, but your MeetUp Card is so adorable. Maybe someone would exchange with me? Here are my MeetUpcards I can offer: MeetUp Cards | Zonerama.com
Thank you and have a nice MeetUp.

Edit:Swap found. :blush:

1 Like

Hello all, I would like to receive a postcard from India :slight_smile:

1 Like

please share your postal address

1 Like