7 January 2024 - Karnapex Meetup Bengaluru

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Bengaluru, Karnataka
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Shri kanteerava indoor stadium, Road, Bengaluru
:calendar: DATE: 07-Jan-2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11:00 hrs
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Meeting fellow postcrosssers, sharing passion for the hobby, signing meet-up cards and in general chilling out.

Please DM for more details.

Meetup card

12 Likes

Great Card :exclamation: :exclamation:
Best wishes for the meetup.
Would like to receive one if you’re sending these out.
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Lovely card, have fun at the Meet-up:)

1 Like

All the Best.

Eagerly waiting for it.

1 Like

Sure,

Plz DM me your address in insta ( silver_mailbox_21 )

Please add where at the stadium you are initially meeting.

Karnapex 2015 was my first & only Philately Exhibition. I would also love to receive a card, if possible.

Hello, I would like to exchange this postcard. I have many Meet Up cards from Hainan, China. If you are willing, you can contact me through this email and I can send you pictures to choose from, 1741474654@qq.com
ε٩(๑> ₃ <)۶з

That is a beautiful card. I see the posts on IG by Karnataka Postal Circle and looks very promising. Wish I could attend but I am afar, in Goa.
What can I offer for the meet-up card?

Lovely card… and best wishes for meet up.

1 Like

Thank you @Vasanthvk47
For hosting this meetup on first weekend of 2024 at Shree Kanteerava Indoor Stadium during the state level Philatelic Competition.
Had a memorable day with memories to last a life long.
Caught with many postcrossing friends, some had come all the way to across states that made it even more memorable.
@karishmajaura
@hari2102
@vingoul
@RESHMARESHMA
@peeveeads
@Praneeth_C
Jai Shaktivel sir, Shylaja, yamin, Sonakshi, Seethalakshmi, jagadeesh sir, Praveen, Rohit, masoorji, vetrivel, vishwabarathi, diwakar…

Vishwa Barathi
Diwakar
Dharani
Vetri
Lingeshwar
Mano
Deepika

Around 30+ attend the meetup

Simply loved this interactive and ofCourse stamping the meetup card with beautiful seals and signatures.

7 Likes

It was a lovely meetup. Among the chaos around, I found solace in the company of the people I share my hobby with. Kudos to @Vasanthvk47 for organizing such a wonderful meetup.

1 Like

Thanks everyone who attended the meetup :slight_smile: it was my 1st meetup and i loved every part of it from designing the card till ending the meetup . Looking forward to see everyone in next one :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are welcome maam and thanks for attending :slight_smile:

You are welcome Bro and thanks for attending :slight_smile:

1 Like