7 December 2024 - Pre-Christmas meeting at the Christmas tree, including a visit to the Ostrava Museum

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Ostrava
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Masaryk Square, at the Ostrava Museum
:calendar: DATE: 7 December 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13:30
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
We will meet at Masaryk Square, in front of the entrance to the Ostrava Museum. In the museum there is a permanent exhibition, which is divided into three units, namely the presentation of social and natural science collections, the history of the city and the history of the surrounding nature. In the tower of the Ostrava Museum, a chime consisting of twenty-two bells, each of which is named after an important Ostrava personality, plays charming melodies every hour.
Afterwards, we walk around the square, where there is a Christmas tree and a sale of Christmas products. We will move to a selected restaurant where we will chat, sign cards, exchange cards and talk about the upcoming Christmas holidays.

Sejdeme se na Masarykovo náměstí, před vchodem do Ostravského muzea. V muzeu se nachází stálá expozice, která je rozdělena do tří celků, a to prezentace společenskovědných a přírodovědných sbírek, historie města a historie okolní přírody. Ve věži Ostravského muzea každou hodinu vyhrává půvabné melodie zvonkohra, složená z dvaceti dvou zvonů, každý z nich je pojmenován po významné ostravské osobnosti.
Potom se projdeme po náměstí, kde je vánoční strom a prodej vánočních produktů. Přesuneme se do vybrané restaurace, kde si budeme povídat, podepisovat pohlednice, měnit pohlednice a vyprávět si o blížících se vánočních svátcích.

3 Likes

Wonderful :heart: I will try to join :heart:

1 Like

Cool Joanna :slight_smile:

Mirka, i will try to come:) would be great to meet You again:) it will be one day after mine birthday;)

1 Like

Great Joanna, you’re welcome. :slight_smile:

I am interested too stamped some your’s cards this days :slight_smile:

1 Like