7,Apr,2023,13:00-16:00 meet-up in Tianjin

:world_map: CITY: TianJin
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: McDonald’s(Jintang Road, Hedong District, Tianjin)
:calendar: DATE: Apr 7th, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13:00-16:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Meet friends,sign, write postcards and chat. This is a mini meet-up added by Joran molloo(啾然慕鹿).In order to commemorate Panda Lele and look forward to the early return home of Panda Yaya.Welcome to our meet-up on 7th April, 2023.Four postcards will be provided at this time. The following photos are for reference!

4 Likes

i’d love to swap tha 3rd one!

I will be glad to exchange for any of these cards
Обмен – 146 Bilder | VK

Swap found

Hi! I would like swap 3th card please :slight_smile:
Here my offer

1 Like

Hi! I’ll be glad to swap! :heart_eyes:

谢谢

Hey everyone. I’ll take an exchange.
My exchanger:

My mail: dmitrieva-gelya@bk.ru

Hi! I would like to exchange for this postcard, look at my exchanger В ожидании адреса – Google Drive

hello, would you make it a maxi card?

Hello I like this card
is someone interested in swapping??

Thank you

Hello.
I’ll look for an exchange. Anmelden | VK

Hello.I’ll look for an exchange.

My exchanger

Hello! I can exchange these postcards! You can message me if you need to! :love_letter:

Hi!I can exchange these postcards! You can message me if you need to!

1 Like

I can exchange these postcards! You can message me if you need to! :love_letter:

Hello! I can exchange these postcards! You can message me if you need to! :love_letter:

Hi! I can exchange these postcards! You can message me if you need to! :love_letter:

:love_letter:Hi! I can exchange these postcards! You can message me if you need to! :love_letter: