6 May 2023 - First Ever Syracuse Meetup

Hi there! That would be totally fine to be a little late! This event is going to be pretty casual. Also any cards are fine. You don’t have to bring any if you don’t want to. I’m planning on doing the card swapping as a trash/treasure table so if you have any new postcards or ephemera (stickers, washi, etc) you don’t like you can leave them on the table and hopefully find some cards from other attendees you’ll like more :)). Hope to see you there!

1 Like

Thank you SO much for your help and awesome reply!! :slight_smile: I would count myself as a maybe depending on what they work week brings! Thank you again and have a lovely day!

1 Like

Hi there! I would love to come along. If you need help with anything, let me know. Tagging another user that might be interested @clabeff

1 Like

Hello~ I’m brand new to Postcrossing…sent my very first postcard to Germany today! I’m happy to see that you’re hosting a Syracuse Meetup. Please count me in. I look forward to meeting everyone. ~

1 Like

Excited to be there! I’m moe2000 on IG if you wanna tag my postcrossing account instead.

1 Like

First one ever - that is super exciting! Sadly I will not be able to attend. But it sounds like fun so enjoy yourselves, everyone!

1 Like

@sadieturtlepants I’ll be there, prepping myself for the long drive.

1 Like

Thanks for asking. Unfortunately, I can not attend. Hope all attendees have a great time!
Barbara

1 Like

Rereading your post and I will see you Saturday!!

1 Like

I’m so sorry, I wish I could come but this week has gotten hectic with work! Wishing you all the BEST time and sending happy Postcrossing vibes! xoxo :slight_smile:

1 Like

@sadieturtlepants I’ll be there but late (1230-1ish I’m hoping). Looking forward to this event! Let me know if you need anything. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow! Thanks for letting me know :))

1 Like

Just want to remind everyone this is tomorrow! I forgot about it until yesterday…so I thought I would message to remind others that are forgetful too.

2 Likes

What an awesome time! @sadieturtlepants great job! :heartpulse::mailbox_with_mail:

My first in-person meetup, and definitely not my last.

Sounds like we have interest in planning a Rochester Meetup! I’d also like to hit Niagara Falls for WPD in October.

4 Likes

great idea/location

3 Likes

Thank you again @sadieturtlepants for all of your work making my first meetup fun! What a super turnout for the first Syracuse get together and I loved meeting folks. Fingers crossed we can add Rochester into the western NY meetup mix soon. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Great meet-up today! Thank you for all the work organizing and planning! Enjoyed meeting y’all. Super meet-up postcard,too!

6 Likes

Just got home! Thank you for the fun meetup! Look forward to seeing more from the region.

5 Likes

Thank you, Sadie! ~

Today’s first ever Syracuse Meetup was such FUN! It was Wonderful to meet everyone.

As a very new Postcrosser, the enthusiasm regarding Postcrossing that was shared during our time together was most Inspiring to me!

I’ll be looking forward to more Meetups. Until then…Happy Postcrossing!

~Marybeth~

6 Likes