6 May 2023 - 7th Southwestern Meet-Up Socorro, New Mexico

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Socorro, New Mexico
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Socorro Public Library
:calendar: DATE: May 6, 2023 (Saturday)
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:30am to 3:30pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: sign cards, games, etc.

The 7th SouthWestern Meet-up will meet at the Socorro Public Library Community Room, 401 Park St., Socorro, NM 87801 (sadly, we had to postpone the meetup from Dec 2022 until May - hope to see you at the new date and time). There will be an official postcard for the event. Send a DM if you wish to join our meet-up (include your email as all updates will be send in a group email).

Any requests for a meetup card, please send a DM along with your username and address. these requests will be handed out to postcrossers attending. They will contact you about any request exchanges directly (if any).

Postcrossers planning to attend:

1. @samquito
  2. @Mrs_V
  3. @ABQ_Dan
  4. @anon95639744
  5. @armadillogal +1
  6. @Lilly +1
  7. @Nolablue
  8. @squidgete
  9. @Bacahistory
  10. @jkrobinhood
  11. @Erica_Moon
  12. @KarlaKM
  13. @TheOtherElizabeth
1 Like

Oh no I was looking forward to Saturdays meetup. Yes I will come in May

A New Mexico Meet-up! I’m excited to attend!

i’d love to swap! :black_heart:

hello masha, sadly, the usps can not send any mail directly to your country. do you have a friend living outside of russia (or belarus), you can used their address and they can forward the postcard to you.
we will be asking at the end of april for requests of our meetup card. the requests will be split out evenly to the postcrossers attending to send out. if you wish to send a card in return, contact that person directly.

1 Like