6 June 2023 - Meetup – Cairo Egypt!

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Cairo, Egypt
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Main Post Office in Cairo - No 1 bdel Khalek Tharwat St. - Ataba Square, Cairo, 11511
:calendar: DATE: June 6, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12 noon (Cairo time)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Yes, there are Postcrossers in Egypt! A few, at least. And wherever two Postcrossers get together, that’s enough to organize a Meetup :blush:

Welcoming all Egyptian Postcrossers and visiting Postcrossers - join us on the afternoon of Tuesday June 6, 2023. There will be cards, there will be laughter, there will be fun! Here’s our itinerary:
Noon - We will meet at noon in front of the Main Post Office in Cairo - No 1 bdel Khalek Tharwat St. - Ataba Square, Cairo, 11511 – to buy stamps.
12:30 or whatever - We will poke around looking for postcards and whatever else looks like fun.
5:00 pm – We will meet at Zööba (16 26 July St, Al Gabalayah, Zamalek) for food, writing postcards, sharing stories, enjoying each other’s company, and marvel at how people can come together from at least three continents to connect in such wonderful ways.

Please RSVP below if you are interested in attending and we will provide you with more details.

Here is the design for the card:

So far, attending:

1. Aguaroble
  2. TwasBrillig
  3. Ranim
  4. Aziz

Please note that these cards may be mailed out from our own countries due to the reported unreliability of Egypt Post.

16 Likes

Fantastic!! I Will not be able to participate, but would be happy to swap!

1 Like

Hello greetings from Malaysia. We would be having our meet up on 27/05/2023. I wonder if we can swap? Here are our meetup cards. Please let me know if you’re interested. Thanks.

4 Likes

How wonderful. I would love to swap for a meetup card, if possible.

1 Like

You cpuld do like in South Sudan. Ask for the cancel and then mail in envelopes from your countries.

1 Like

I will be glad to exchange ))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494
If my links never open, then I can offer Stavropol counter postcards and many other topics for exchange: foxes, bears, cities, food, flowers, birds, owls, wine Stavropol, famous personalities, characters and more.

1 Like

hello someone wuold swap with me a card?

1 Like

Sure i’m in & thank u for inviting me

1 Like

Unfortunately the white border around the Postcrossing logo is deemed to be an alteration to the logo and so is not approved.

See the User Manual https://static1.postcrossing.com/images/logos/Postcrossing-Logo-Kit.zip?v=20210826 in the current Logo User Kit (page 3) for margins around the logo and other elements etc.

I don’t understand @mundoo. I just used the file of the logo and inserted it into Piwerpoint. I didn’t add anything that wasn’t already there.

Halo :wave:
Are you interested in exchanging cards with me

Or with this card offer Mulyadi Manurung | Flickr Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I would love to swap for a meet up card.
Can offer signed meet up cards from Germany, Blue Cats, Tausendschön or Bel Ami.

1 Like

I would like to exchange a postcard from your meeting! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

What a wonderful meetup card! I would love to swap for it if possible!!! :grinning:

1 Like

I would also love to swap. I’m in Pennsylvania and have loads of cards for trade.

Thank you!!!

1 Like

I think I just fixed it, after consulting with other Postcrossers. The png file works better than the pdf file. Perhaps you can suggest that to others who have the same problem.

2 Likes

hi,
what a surprise :confetti_ball::tada:
would you swap a card with me ?
it’s my late mom & hubby’s birthday :blush:

here are my cards
Imgur

thanks a lot

1 Like

I would like to swap, too. There are many different cards in my offer albums. :grinning:

1 Like

All the Best for your Meetup !
Hope you will have lots of fun.
Kindly let me know if anyone from the meetup can send the Signed Meetup Postcard. I can send a card in return from India.

1 Like

I would like to swap one . Can offer different meeting cards

2 Likes