6 July 2024 - New meetup in Camerata Cornello (Bergamo)

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Camerata Cornello (Val Brembana, Bergamo) Lombardy, Italy.
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Cornello dei Tasso village
:calendar: DATE: 06.07.2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:45 - 16:45 (Italy timezone)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
In collaboration with the Museum of Tasso family and postal history.
We’ll meet at 10:45 in Camerata Cornello (each on their own) in via Orbrembo 20 (Ostello Brembo parking), then walk to Cornello dei Tasso village, one of the “most beautiful villages in Italy” (“borghi più belli d’Italia” The Club | I Borghi più Belli d’Italia ) place of origin of the Tasso family, guided tour of the village and presentation of the history of the Tasso family, (historic organizer of the European postal service) by the Museum - comfortable shoes are recommended, the village has architectural barriers.
13:30 Lunch in typical restaurant (I will provide booking).
In the afternoon we’ll write and sign postcards, and mark them with the special meetup rubberstamp.
Then we’ll say goodbye.

We are working on the meetup postcard, later anyone who wants to exchange can comment below showing their offer and asking for availability.

Registration is required, deadline 20 June 2024.
Anyone is welcome to join.
Contact me: Postcrossing forum, or Messenger (Maria Grazia Dosio | Buscate), or email web.mgdosio@alice.it.

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

1 Like